Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure]

3 posters

Go down

Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure] Empty Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure]

Post  Jacob/Lee Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 am

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-sunset.html

Sunset is a story where Twilight is actually
Spoiler:
and when she learns this, she
Spoiler:

I included For Want of a Dawn because it is basically the sequel, it is where
Spoiler:

It includes some of the harsh realities of events like this happening, but I don't think it ever goes in tremendous detail about some of the... Darker results of combat.
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5070
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure] Empty Re: Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure]

Post  Jacob/Lee Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 am

Right, so For Want of a Dawn chapter 16 is out now. Guess nobody here likes grimdark that isn't their own...
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5070
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure] Empty Re: Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure]

Post  tagg Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 am

Oooh, I actually remember reading Sunset. That was a damn good fic.
tagg
tagg

Pony Pals : 4942
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:13 am

Well, I have reading to catch up on.... which I'm clearly not working on, what with finding many many ways to side-track myself from whatever I'm trying to do at the time. Though, I read the spoilers... can't say I'm too interested with Sunset... Dawn sounds much more intriguing though...
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5621
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure] Left_bar_bleue1/1Sunset: [Grimdark][Sad] / For Want of a Dawn: [Grimdark-War][Adventure] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

This isn't fair. I wan't to sleep at night but I MUST READ MORE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down