Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk.

3 posters

Go down

Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Empty Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk.

Post  acidbomb113 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 am

~{ Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. 4009717067 }~
~ Hushity-Hush! ~
... Ember has no idea I'm doing this...
Currently not accepting other ponies, but if you'd wish to convince me otherwise Wink

Spoiler:
~{ Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. 1465848216 }~
acidbomb113
acidbomb113
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4803
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Empty Re: Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk.

Post  Emberflash Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 am

I knew you must've done something while I was gone. *Glare*

Anyways, I feel like the roleplay should at least be introduced. All of the premises and general plot still aren't worked out, but we have a general gist of where we'd like to go.

Currently only two ponies are set in stone within the story (Emberflash and Mischevious), but more are on their way, such as a pony in the works named Valkyrie (played by a friend of ours) and another OC pony by CreativityIsProof (whose name has not yet been decided. If any other ponies want to join, talk to Acid; he's running ye grand story, seen below.

Spoiler:

Emberflash
Emberflash
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4699

Back to top Go down

Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Empty Re: Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk.

Post  acidbomb113 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 am

Mind removing certain bits of that regarding a particular antagonist who's influence is supposed to remain unknown throughout the majority of the story?
_-_

Other than that, thank you! Smile
acidbomb113
acidbomb113

Back to top Go down

Post  CreativityIsProof Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 am

After a few minutes of thinking, i scrapped the bro/sis thing. just a filly now. got her name too.
CreativityIsProof
CreativityIsProof

Pony Pals : 4551

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Left_bar_bleue10/10Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://creativpony.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  acidbomb113 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 am

You should Skype me with that. Very Happy
acidbomb113
acidbomb113

Back to top Go down

Post  CreativityIsProof Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 am

lol, newb question. I really dont understand how to work skype. Does it have to be like a video chat thing or is it like messenger?
CreativityIsProof
CreativityIsProof

Pony Pals : 4551

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Left_bar_bleue10/10Sssh!! ~ It's Mischievous and Emberflash in a gore-filled monstrocity of a grimdark! ...jk. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://creativpony.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  acidbomb113 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

It can do both. I prefer IMs.
If you've set a an account, I can guide you.
acidbomb113
acidbomb113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum