Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure]

+3
Debesh
BowlSoldier
Zangi
7 posters

Go down

Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure]

Post  Zangi Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 am

Fallout: Equestria On Chapter 43, Last Updated on 11/25/11.
FOE: Project Horizons A different flavor of vault dweller. More self hate.
FOE: Pink Eyes Cute laced with Grimdark.
FOE: Side Stories A number of fanfics inspired by FOE.
FOE: Wings In diary form, it has pictures!
Compilation of FOE:Side Fics and Stuffs
Art and Story Dump for FOE

I think there is also a wiki and another independent site dedicated to FOE, but I lost the links to them.

Project Horizon, Chapter 25-26:

Last edited by Zangi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Zangi
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5621
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Left_bar_bleue1/1Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty Re: Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure]

Post  BowlSoldier Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:58 pm

I love all of these so much. I'm in the middle of reading Pink Eyes at the moment. I really didn't think anyone could pull off D'awwww in the Fo:E universe, but I've been pleasantly surprised.
BowlSoldier
BowlSoldier
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4580
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty Re: Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure]

Post  Debesh Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:10 pm

FO:E is, in all seriousness, the second-best fanfiction I have ever read. Horizons is right behind it, and I suggest the both of them to all of my friends.
By the way, 9s this a discussion thread? Because if so, I want to know how closely FO:E is following the plot of Fallout III/New Vegas. I haven't played either of those, so any similarities FO:E has to either of them is lost on me.
Debesh
Debesh
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4779
Friendship Lessons : 12

Pony Profile
Name: Debesh Unnos
Spells:
Experience:
Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Left_bar_bleue11/15Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Debesh wrote:FO:E is, in all seriousness, the second-best fanfiction I have ever read. Horizons is right behind it, and I suggest the both of them to all of my friends.
By the way, 9s this a discussion thread? Because if so, I want to know how closely FO:E is following the plot of Fallout III/New Vegas. I haven't played either of those, so any similarities FO:E has to either of them is lost on me.
Just out of curiosity, which is the first? FO:E is a bit too large for me to devote enough time to reading it (but I will at some point, probably), so if you have anything just as good that's a wee bit shorter, I could read that.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5206
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Debesh Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.
Not even pony-related and just as long as FO:E, but it's a beautiful read.
Debesh
Debesh

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Left_bar_bleue11/15Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

Back to top Go down

Post  BowlSoldier Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Debesh wrote:FO:E is, in all seriousness, the second-best fanfiction I have ever read. Horizons is right behind it, and I suggest the both of them to all of my friends.
This is actually one of the main things I love about it: it has a largely original plot, but the majority of the things within it are beautifully adapted from Fallout into pony. Gardens, for example, is very similar to the EDEN device in Fallout 3. Many of the towns, vaults and the like are loosely based on counterparts in various Fallout Games. The Goddess is very similar to the Master, and Alicorns to Super Mutants.

The Ministries and so on are, however, entirely original.
BowlSoldier
BowlSoldier
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4580

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:39 am

Huzzah! 43 is out.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Left_bar_bleue1/1Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Debesh Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 am

YEEESSSSSS
Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] 164008139
Debesh
Debesh

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 am

Finally finished reading.

Also, came upon this alternate Compilation of FOE:Side Fics and Stuffs
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Debesh Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm

This is a Spoiler:
Debesh
Debesh

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 am

Blurgh, havn't put much time into the reading rainbow lately....
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Spoiler:
Ren
Ren
Foal
Foal

Pony Pals : 4559

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 am

Blurgh, trying to read Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons... but I just can't bring myself to it. I seriously had to stop mid-way of chapter 29.

The "I'm the god damned good guy and it is never enough" theme thing that has been going on the last few chapters has been utterly killing me. Every time I think "I should catch up on the fanfics"... then look at FoE:PH... I just stop.
I should consider am dropping it cold-turkey and forgetting about ever finishing it.

Self pity is fine... but not on this level, not for this long. I suppose FO:E was also skirting that threshold near the end too, but yea... I guess my tolerance for this shite has run out or something.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 am

Yeah, that was the main thing that kept me from finishing FO:E. If I wanted to deal with Angsty Protagonist Syndrome, there are plenty of other, easier ways for me to indulge.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6861
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Been reading this, and just read the confirmation of whos John Henry Eden in this fic. I've always loved that "Incompetence" speech. Smile

I kind of love/hate the FO3 intertwinedness, now it was amusing but seeing so many small things exactly the same but with ponies doesnt feel right always. There are so many of them, many ones that you cant know unless youve played the game as much as Ive had. Its quite hood for a fanfic all things considered.

The DJ doesnt howl like a dog though. Shame. Fallout: Equestria[Grimdark][Crossover][Adventure] 1342835135
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5449
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down