Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

+20
Andal
Johuotar
tagg
acidbomb113
Nighzmarquls
Fniff
Emberflash
Loud Whispers
Debesh
Necro910
drilltooth
Armok
MC Dirty
Dsarker
Zaerosz
Kaijyuu
Flying Dice
Sean Mirrsen
Zangi
Slag
24 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty Re: Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

Post  Necro910 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:*Brushes self off* That's better.
I can't quite help hating the characters. I should know, I tried. Every time I tried to think of a benefit to them, it somehow became corrupted and twisted. Quite curious.
My evil side won, by the way, but I get the sense that it was substantially weakened by the victory. I can tell because I'm not imagining any bad things happening to the Mane 6 and the distinct lack of seething hatred. It's actually quite exhausting. I have the feeling that it will regroup, but for now I'm only rather hollow. No hating, no loving, just waiting for Season 3 to get on YouTube so I can watch it.
I saw S3E1 earlier today. Around 12 hours ago? It should be pretty easy to find.
I'll be looking. How was it? The villain, specifically.
Ah, there it is.
The villain was rather RAHRGRGGRRRRGRRRRR but he was kinda redeemed because he felt FGGGGECCCCHRHRHRYYYASSTTTALLALLLLLSSSS for his subjects
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10963
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty Re: Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:04 am

Makes sense. FBALBLABLABLLBAAAAAAABALBLBALR or AGBAGABAGABBAAAAAAR?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5180
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:13 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Makes sense. FBALBLABLABLLBAAAAAAABALBLBALR or AGBAGABAGABBAAAAAAR?
On which part?
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 am

His subjects? Or something?
Just reflecting on why I hate the ponies. Odd - most of the time it's not hate, just an uncontrollable sensation of glee whenever they suffer. I tried to supress it but it honestly feels too good to do so. So maybe I don't hate all ponies - I just enjoy watching them suffer and tend to get enraged when they triumph over foes far more powerful than them with speeches. Except for Nightmare Moon; never cared much for her, too emotionally fragile.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Pals : 5180

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I have yet to see them beat a more powerful foe with a speech. They tend to blast them with giant rainbow lasers or nuke entire towns with love bombs.

Or, in the case of the resident hydra (and those dragons, for that matter), just run the hell away.

Note: Fluttershy does not count, she's pretty evidently got a supernatural ability to stare down almost anything reasonably mundane.

As for the kill list, there's only, like, 2 entries that I'd actually enjoy killing at all, and you're certainly not at the top of the list... you're rather more toward the bottom. At least you're below neo-Nazis and the guy who killed my cousin. Who, naturally, I'd actually enjoy killing.

In fact, I think 10 is a person I used to be on really good terms with. There's just not enough people I give a shit about in a negative way.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6681

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue69/99Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 pm

On the whole Spike/Twilight =|= Ariel/Prospero thing, I don't see it that way. It seems to be a more maternal thing. Twi hatched Spike, raised spike and spike is actually pretty damn young. So of course when the door shows him being abandoned by his only parental figure, well, sucks I guess.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5600
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:13 am

Loud Whispers wrote:On the whole Spike/Twilight =|= Ariel/Prospero thing, I don't see it that way. It seems to be a more maternal thing. Twi hatched Spike, raised spike and spike is actually pretty damn young. So of course when the door shows him being abandoned by his only parental figure, well, sucks I guess.
Harkens back to the episode with Owlicious or whatever that thing is called. Spike's whole life has probably been Twilight's assistant. Any change to that would be like the end of the world to him.

It is kind of a messed up Mother/Son relationship... in regards to some human standards... but hey, it works. Like kids in the family working in the family business/farm/shop.
Zangi
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5621
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 am

I've seen relationships like that, actually. You've got Twilight, who seems to be the kind of person who'd readily forget to take care of herself. Siblings and children in families like that are actually very quick to learn how to pick up the slack and end up kind of being the parent to the parent or sibling. I don't know if it comes with any social, mental or psychological repercussions, though.

Spike's probably going to be a very protective, caring entity when he grows up, at least I imagine. While it might not make him many friends in the rough-and-tumble dragon groups, I doubt he'll be leaving Equestria anyway. He'll probably be with Twilight for as long as he or she lives, or forever if they both turn out immortal somehow.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue69/99Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:43 am

Question: What would shiny edible boots be good for, apart from fetishes? Expensive shoes for just eating isn't a smart idea.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 am

Necro910 wrote:Question: What would shiny edible boots be good for, apart from fetishes? Expensive shoes for just eating isn't a smart idea.
Why, tasteful fashion of course!
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am

Loud Whispers wrote:Why, tasteful fashion of course!
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 191907979

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:57 am

Loud Whispers wrote:
Necro910 wrote:Question: What would shiny edible boots be good for, apart from fetishes? Expensive shoes for just eating isn't a smart idea.
Why, tasteful fashion of course!
You get a gold star for that one. No, it is not edible. Don't eat it I SAID DON'T DON'T D- ugh.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

I'd imagine it would be a useful way to dispose of a bad design. Mostly, though, it's pointless. Edible panties, I could see. Maybe even other articles of clothing. But shoes? They're on the ground all the time. I don't know many people who enjoy eating dirt.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Slag wrote:I'd imagine it would be a useful way to dispose of a bad design. Mostly, though, it's pointless. Edible panties, I could see. Maybe even other articles of clothing. But shoes? They're on the ground all the time. I don't know many people who enjoy eating dirt.
These exists. I knew my local super market to be selling them from 2000-2005. They were kept by the cashier by the confectionaries.
That was a good, silly store.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Loud Whispers wrote:
Slag wrote:I'd imagine it would be a useful way to dispose of a bad design. Mostly, though, it's pointless. Edible panties, I could see. Maybe even other articles of clothing. But shoes? They're on the ground all the time. I don't know many people who enjoy eating dirt.
These exists. I knew my local super market to be selling them from 2000-2005. They were kept by the cashier by the confectionaries.
A supermarket is not the building I'd expect to be selling those.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Loud Whispers wrote:
A supermarket is not the building I'd expect to be selling those.
Obviously you don't go to the right sort of supermarket.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6861
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Flying Dice wrote:Obviously you don't go to the right sort of supermarket.
I don't think that's the kind of store I want my food from Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 1986453240
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

But think of all the cucumbers!
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:14 am

Slag wrote:But think of all the cucumbers!
I don't even like cucumbers! Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 3841689854
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 am

Necro910 wrote:
Slag wrote:But think of all the cucumbers!
I don't even like cucumbers! Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 18 3841689854
You poor, poor cucumber deprived soul.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:11 am

Are you a, hmm, beeeyatch who likes bananas? Because I'd imagine they'd have plenty of bananas.

Also, ginger. Figging, man. Just... figging.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 am

Slag wrote:Are you a, hmm, beeeyatch who likes bananas? Because I'd imagine they'd have plenty of bananas.
Nah. I used to /love/ bananas when I was little. Then one day, when I was five or six, bananas suddenly all tasted terrible for the rest of my life. No idea why. Same thing with chocolate, but chocolate's more tolerable. Not something I'd eat of my own choice, however.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 am

Aww. That's sad.

Do you like carrots, then? Hell, do you like any remotely phallic food items?
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 am

Slag wrote:Do you like carrots, then?
Carrots are okay, I guess.

Slag wrote:Hell, do you like any remotely phallic food items?
WURST. GOD I LOVE WURST.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:51 am

Not sure if putting meat in your meat is healthy, though.

Then again, that's why most fast food burgers suck, so I guess it's alright.

Remember kids: all you have to do is cook the ground meat through, and it won't kill you!
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next