Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use

3 posters

Go down

Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Empty Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use

Post  Nighzmarquls Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

Hello folks!

I'm working on what will one day be a completely free to use creative commons 'world building' resource Deep Nobles If you frequent the Bay12 Creative Project Forums you've probably seen it already. But in light of my arrival here I thought I'd spread this particular nugget to everywhere I could.

I'll answer any questions regarding the Deep Nobles themselves here or on the original post (wherever you care to ask them) and I am here by opening up the Deep Nobles for use in any stories or other creative projects the forum goers here care to use them for.

Also please feel free to ask anything, I have a lot of ideas on this concept floating in my head but have not always realized what people are actually interested in or not.

Apologies if this post is a bit spammy -.- I don't have the energy to properly write a unique version right now.

Nighzmarquls
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4625
Friendship Lessons : -8

http://nighzmarquls.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Empty Re: Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use

Post  Armok Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:47 am

As I said, I think you should take the opetunity to post some of the questionable stuff you couldn't on bay12. Details on their reproduction, worse servitor concepts, etc.

Hmm, I just realized a mass production setup like the one I depicted in Pony Farm is very in character for the nobles.
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4947
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Left_bar_bleue10/10Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Empty Re: Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use

Post  Nighzmarquls Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 am

Armok wrote:Hmm, I just realized a mass production setup like the one I depicted in Pony Farm is very in character for the nobles.
Indeed, although there are some efficiency pointers to be made there that I've given.

Is there a 'general grimdark' board? I'm not quite certain of the content acceptable for each.

Nighzmarquls

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:47 am

The Everfree Forest. Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use 827707905
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10956
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Left_bar_bleue9/0Deep Nobles a Creative Project Open for Use Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighzmarquls Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 am

Armok wrote:As I said, I think you should take the opetunity to post some of the questionable stuff you couldn't on bay12. Details on their reproduction, worse servitor concepts, etc.

So it was asked, so it is Done.

Cruel Grimdark forbidden knowledge for deep nobles now available.

Nighzmarquls

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighzmarquls Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 am

There are updates in the everfree forest on deep Nobles, more will be incoming as I find a new groove for balancing work, Deep Noble stuff and side projects.

Nighzmarquls

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down