Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony stuff you're looking forward to.

+8
Blizzlord
Armok
Necro910
Johuotar
Andal
Flying Dice
Slag
Kaijyuu
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony stuff you're looking forward to.

Post  Jervill Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 am

Unfortunate. Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 1342835135

They knew they were in trouble the minute MLP Online went down and were basically living on borrowed time. I wonder if they could "accidentally" "leak" the game somehow...
Jervill
Jervill
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5006
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/42Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pony stuff you're looking forward to.

Post  Zangi Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 am

Or just use custom ponies. However horrific that may become.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5607
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Lauren Faust offered to make them custom characters, so if they decided to use them I doubt they'd have to worry about quality.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6667
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/99Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Leaking the game might cause them legal troubles and they probably have no interest in changing everything so its legal.

It would have been SOOOO good game, I absolutely LOVED the leak. And I knew 99% sure this would happen, but I had hoped just that they would release something before the hammer hits. The best case scenario would be that the C&D would came right after first release, and that was all I hoped for. But no.

Forgive me the language this one time.
Spoiler:
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5435
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 D58

This seems relevant to the thread topic of pony stuff.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10949
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/0Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 am

Necro910 wrote:
Spoiler:

This seems relevant to the thread topic of pony stuff.
Are you looking forward to it?
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mura Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 am

I am looking forwards to the next episode of Friendship is Witchcraft.

Yes, the latest episode came out a few days ago. Yes, I'm already anticipating the ninth. Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 2743108599
Mura
Mura
Foal
Foal

Pony Pals : 4112

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Fighting is Magic isn't quite dead. They got Lauren Faust to help them come up with different characters.

Also, the official comic #4 comes out this Wednesday. I really like the the comic series myself; although the First issue was a little rough, it gets better with each one. The micro-series also come out recently and it was very, very subdued slice-of-life style. I wasn't a big fan of the art for the micro-series, however.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5006

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/42Pony stuff you're looking forward to. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Now that really is something for Fighting is Magic... Lauren Faust is now more awesome.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Mane6 needs you to donate money to Skullgirls. Do it. Do it now. I have. Have you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3