Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+13
Dsarker
Kirbypowered
Zangi
Johuotar
Valikdu
Silfurdreki
Sean Mirrsen
Zaerosz
Andal
Flying Dice
Necro910
Kaijyuu
CreativityIsProof
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Best season 2 episode yet, thanks for the help.
MLP is really impacting on my personal art style. My forum game is going to look great.

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  CreativityIsProof Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 am

So apparently the conversion of Bronies is much easier than I first thought it was going to be. Acidbomb113 and myself have been schem- planning to start the process of introduction to MLP.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 4009717067
It's actually quite funny to think that moments b4 I was converted, I never saw it coming.
But now, I have a chance to record it! with technology! My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 2414777075
Out of curiosity, have any of you "converted" somepony?
CreativityIsProof
CreativityIsProof
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4542
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://creativpony.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:30 am

Two of my best friends, actually. Though they're casual fans rather than fanbois like moi.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6168
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue6/9My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  CreativityIsProof Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 am

Which is something that scares me.I never want to be... casual My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 38721203 But, yea, i feel its my responsibility, no no, duty to pass such a love on.
CreativityIsProof
CreativityIsProof

Pony Pals : 4542

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://creativpony.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 am

If you read the "Fortress is Magma" thread over at Bay12, you'll see I've converted a few. It was funny. If you read the "Who is Necro910", then read the pony fortress thread at Bay12, you see my entire transformation from average internet user to brony. I had no outside knowledge of FiM prior to the threads, and I accepted it pretty good.

Probably because Girlinhat introduced it to me as a dystopia My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10945
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:12 am

Necro910 wrote:If you read the "Fortress is Magma" thread over at Bay12, you'll see I've converted a few. It was funny. If you read the "Who is Necro910", then read the pony fortress thread at Bay12, you see my entire transformation from average internet user to brony. I had no outside knowledge of FiM prior to the threads, and I accepted it pretty good.

Probably because Girlinhat introduced it to me as a dystopia My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979

I believe someone would like a word with you...:
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6843
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 am

Flying Dice wrote:
Necro910 wrote:If you read the "Fortress is Magma" thread over at Bay12, you'll see I've converted a few. It was funny. If you read the "Who is Necro910", then read the pony fortress thread at Bay12, you see my entire transformation from average internet user to brony. I had no outside knowledge of FiM prior to the threads, and I accepted it pretty good.

Exactly

The only eu- that ain't u- be dys- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 am

Necro910 wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:

Exactly

The only eu- that ain't u- be dys- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979

Yo dawg, I herd you be hangin' in dis topia. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6843
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 am

CreativityIsProof wrote:
Out of curiosity, have any of you "converted" somepony?

My coworker. We had shared confusion over the show's popularity. Then I was brought into the herd, and at first, I felt I couldn't say anything. Then he caught me humming one of the songs at work (probably Winter Wrap Up or Art of the Dress), and asked me what it was from. I explained, and he thought it was funny, and was skeptical when I suggested he give it a try. I kept on suggesting watching a few episodes whenever he asked me (jokingly) about it, and he finally said he might try if he was reaaaallllly bored.

Two weeks later, he had caught up to the second season, and now waits for Saturday like the rest of us.
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6047
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue13/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:30 am

Nobody converted me but the show is a Class 5 Memetic Hazard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 am

Congratulations Nobody! You made the 1000th post in this thread, so you win a PRIZE!*

*prize can only be claimed in the deepest recesses of the everfree forest forum where no man has ever returned alive.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue6/9My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 am

Kaijyuu wrote:Congratulations Nobody! You made the 1000th post in this thread, so you win a PRIZE!*

*prize can only be claimed in the deepest recesses of the everfree forest forum where no man has ever returned sound of mind.
Fixed that for you.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm trying to find out how to go about getting a shirt and hoodie printed with a certain pair of images. White zipper hoodie, black t-shirt. Guess what the images are.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Pals : 4825

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 pm

One is probably your avatar but I dunno what the other is~

Also my fanfiction reached 12000 words. Almost done... but that seems long. And it's just the goddamn introduction chapter!
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

If it were me, they'd probably be a stylized orange-yellow sun on white and a crescent moon against a dark cloud on black.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5188
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm

BEST COMEDY EPISODE

PERIOD

PS: Diamond Tiara is acting scarily like she does in my fanfiction (well not her exactly but...). I swear I wrote all that before this episode aired.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silfurdreki Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:BEST COMEDY EPISODE

PERIOD

THIS.

The scene with Big Mac and Applejack being angry with the CMC was amazing. Such a simple way to play with expectations, yet so awesome.
Silfurdreki
Silfurdreki
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4427

Back to top Go down

Post  Valikdu Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

It probably is unhealthy, but my first exposure to FiM was through a certain piece of fanfiction that everyone's afraid of. Inexplicably. I found it great reading, especially with fitting music.

At the time I've beed reading about DF in places but haven't actually mustered up the courage to try it. And after I'd watched the show and found it good, I heard that there's a DF conversion mod. Cue STRIKE THE EARTH.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4492

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Now that it's finished, actually commentary!

Spoiler:
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh right. New ep. I need to get stuff done so I get time to watch it!
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5431
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

New episode:
Spoiler:
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5188
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Valikdu wrote:It probably is unhealthy, but my first exposure to FiM was through a certain piece of fanfiction that everyone's afraid of. Inexplicably. I found it great reading, especially with fitting music.

At the time I've beed reading about DF in places but haven't actually mustered up the courage to try it. And after I'd watched the show and found it good, I heard that there's a DF conversion mod. Cue STRIKE THE EARTH.
Cupcakes? Don't be shy about it... I'm sure most of us here have read it or seen one of the off-shoots. Though... there is the everfree...
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5603

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

The closest I've gotten to cupcakes is still frames from that old animated version.

Well and people talking about it, so I know exactly what it's about and how it goes. Dunno how much that counts, though.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:12 pm

I read cupcakes before watching the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 191907979
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

I checked it out and jumped right to the "best" parts, to quickly get the general idea. I dont really have stomach for that stuff but curiosity is strong in this one. Now off to watch the ep!!

EDIT: It was Dsarker who made me do it, with it in his signature or something like that. You cant resist when you see the link in pony thread you check out 10 times a day. Oh those were the days...
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5431
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next