Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

+20
Andal
Johuotar
tagg
acidbomb113
Nighzmarquls
Fniff
Emberflash
Loud Whispers
Debesh
Necro910
drilltooth
Armok
MC Dirty
Dsarker
Zaerosz
Kaijyuu
Flying Dice
Sean Mirrsen
Zangi
Slag
24 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty Re: Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Loud Whispers wrote:
Necro910 wrote:They'll get pissed off for me alienating women via aggression and condescension to men.
Bleh. Sanity is of the shortest supply in this world... Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 38721203
Don't worry, Wonka Marquis Sicarii has plenty to spare Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 2360024975
I know some people who know some people who know some people who did some things that resulted in them gaining some spare sanity. I gould give you guys some of that.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5183
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty Re: Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind

Post  Necro910 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
Loud Whispers wrote:
Necro910 wrote:They'll get pissed off for me alienating women via aggression and condescension to men.
Bleh. Sanity is of the shortest supply in this world... Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 38721203
Don't worry, Wonka Marquis Sicarii has plenty to spare Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 2360024975
I know some people who know some people who know some people who did some things that resulted in them gaining some spare sanity. I gould give you guys some of that.
I'll fix that
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10966
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue9/0Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:01 pm

This is why we can't have sane things. Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 1342835135
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5603
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am

Both sanity and insanity are overrated. I'll take whatever.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6189
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6/9Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 am

Kaijyuu wrote:Both sanity and insanity are overrated. I'll take whatever.
It's all subjective. All that is certain is that you exist. Or is it? I forget.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 am

It is certain that I exist, but I can't prove it to any other potentially existing entities, as I have to use fallible methods of communication.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6/9Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am

I know that I exist. I'm not so sure on the rest of you. Or myself, come to think of it. Maybe I'm a character in a really boring novel.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6864
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 am

Flying Dice wrote:I know that I exist. I'm not so sure on the rest of you. Or myself, come to think of it. Maybe I'm a character in a really boring novel.
I feel like a shitty character in a fanfiction or something. Or maybe an RP.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue9/0Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey-
Hey guys.
I think-
I-
I-
I think I might be a background character.
EDIT: Nvm, Lyra says I'm overreacting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 pm

NobodyPro wrote:
I don't think so. You don't look like Applejack.
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6068
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue13/0Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Andal wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:
I'm going to start wounding you now. I don't know when I'll stop.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 am

Kaijyuu wrote:
Andal wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:
I'm going to start wounding you now. I don't know when I'll stop.
Ah ah ah. I gets the joke. I personally would be a character in a psycho novel. Guess which character. Or if my theories about myself are correct, I'd be in a Hellboy novel/comic book as the sealed evil in a can.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 am

Did you just laugh like The Count? :3
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6864
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 am

Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 am

Because this thread needs more WMG:
The gems Rarity finds are pre-cut because the Diamond Dogs cut their gems, bury them and forget where they are hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

NobodyPro wrote:Because this thread needs more WMG:
The gems Rarity finds are pre-cut because the Diamond Dogs cut their gems, bury them and forget where they are hidden.
Or the 'post-humanity' theory, and there was a jewelry store/gem vault up there.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Necro910 wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:Because this thread needs more WMG:
Or the 'post-humanity' theory, and there was a jewelry store/gem vault up there.
wat if ponie is humen
liek this if cry evrytme

*EDIT

~What if Applejack never stopped lying when the elements got reversed? What if she just got good at it... Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 38721203
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5603
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 am

I have the theory that Discord didn't reverse the elements, he just reverted them to their natural state. Rarity is a natural at greedy as proved by most of the episodes she's in (from my point of view), Rainbow Dash is just apathetic as proved by her first appearance - Discord just brought those inner instincts to the forefront. Pinkie has a tendency to get overexcited at shiny things and has been riding a sugar binge combined with 'ooh shiny' all these years; Discord stripped that away to reveal her natural bitchiness. Applejack has no doubt lied at some point or another to get her family through a tough winter; all she needed was a little rationalization to start lying constantly. She'll lie for somepony's own benefit as seen in Party Of One. Fluttershy has repressed her until-then bad side and due to repression it's grown massively strong. She actually has 3 personalities: Rageshy, the repressed anger, her normal facade, and Cruelshy, the repressed hate. Rageshy had her debut at the Gala, and Cruel was brought to the forefront by Discord. Twilight, ahving no social contact whatsoever for several years, is seretly depressed, and without her friends collapses into her natural depressed state. So really Discors was helping the Mane Six by forcing them to face their disorders in order to overcome them. The fact that this happened to take them off the task of defeating him was a complete coincidence. Celestia re-enchanted Twilight at the end there with an enspelled letter, and she re-corrupted the rest of her friends. They need help. Release my fellow god. Discord forever.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:24 am

Xantalos: The next villain of the show.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5023
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/42Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 am

CHAOS MAKES US STRONG!

I really wish I had a list of every wh40k chaos soundbyte

EDIT BECAUSE NINJAS:
What if I entered the show

Guys that read the survival RP know I'm a good antagonist
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 am

Jervill wrote:Xantalos: The next villain of the show.
Hooray! Your acknowledgement gives me strength.

Also, Necro, where can I find this survival RP?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 A76

@Xan
Here, but it's dead now. I'm the only person that watches anymore. I'm the only survivor, and the admins all left a while before so they can't end it.

EDIT:

Here's part 1 of the finale. Before you ask, Archie is Sigurd's best friend, and Archie died. Sigurd carried Archie's corpse in. Alexev is another friend of Sigurd's.

This is part 2. THIS is where things get... FUN with me and the last other contender.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:18 am

New theory from me regarding Celestia's power level.

She got her butt instantly kicked by Nightmare Moon (presumably; it wasn't shown), and of course Chrysalis beat her in the DBZ laser war.

My theory is she's depowered somehow. Luna could probably kick her flank if so desired (which would explain why she was temporarily put on a bus during Canterlot Wedding). For whatever reason, her powers are locked away. Maybe she has a Nightmare Moon esque evil side she's keeping hidden.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 am

There's nothing to imply that Luna isn't really secretly weak as well. Yeah, they're both obviously more powerful than ponies (Celestia has little problem clearing up Twilight's stray, out of control magic, and Luna can spontaneously cause lightning and shapeshift) but they're still nowhere near what most people would define as gods.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6684

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue69/99Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 am

Demigod... ?
Any of you ever watched the 'hour long' Hercules show? The one that also spawned the 'hour long' Xena show?

Hercules is basically a demigod... Alicorns could be the same thing, essentially.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5624

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1/1Free and Open Debates on the Nature of Ponykind - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next