Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+14
Dsarker
Jacob/Lee
Kirbypowered
Flying Dice
Andal
XantalosoftheXanalok
Zangi
Armok
Slag
Johuotar
Loud Whispers
Jervill
Kaijyuu
Necro910
18 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Oh my memory's quite clear. Excuse me for not being very affectionate toward my years of being utterly alone.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6171
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Dsarker Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Oh my memory's quite clear. Excuse me for not being very affectionate toward my years of being utterly alone.

Those years were the best of my life.

It's hard to be unhappy eating dirt when dirt's all you've ever known. But when you know other foods exist, tasted them even...Going without is horrible.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5512
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypowered Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

I could hardly call this year my best. Mainly because of one absolutely depressing event. I suppose I have had some great years before this, if I ignore the parts where my friends are the most frustrating and stressful thing ever.

I certainly don't consider myself old (I grew up with old people all around me, and I barely consider them old), and I sincerely expect that the future will be at least on par with the past. I mean, it couldn't be that bad, right?
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4673
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Kirbypowered wrote:it couldn't be that bad, right?
Chin up, sonny! Everything can get worse!

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Mlfw1235_Discord_go_on

Much worse
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10948
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 am

It could also get much, much better.

/chocolate milk glass half full
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 am

Oh fuck it I hate cracked. Never mind they rehash and spin information worse than the Onion and Fox on crack coupled with the addictiveness of TvTropes on bullet time, but they just dropped a bomb on my mind and ruined Ed, Edd and Eddy.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5585
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 am

Loud Whispers wrote:Oh fuck it I hate cracked. Never mind they rehash and spin information worse than the Onion and Fox on crack coupled with the addictiveness of TvTropes on bullet time, but they just dropped a bomb on my mind and ruined Ed, Edd and Eddy.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Nothing means nothing. Everything has a purpose. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the sky. Even in the darkness, there is light.[/clichehappyquotes]

Seriously, though.

Just because something isn't real, doesn't mean it means nothing. Those kids' happiness was still real in that world.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5512
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Well, that was painful. It started last night, where I decided to get rid of Avast! because my free trial was almost up and I didn't want to make a new email to get more, so I decide to download Microsoft Security Essentials. Install it, begin the update and attempt to uninstall Avast!. Computer locks up. I force shutdown and start it again, doesn't even load the login screen. Force shutdown again and start in safe mode and run a scan. I didn't make it all the way through, but MSE identified a so-called "virus maker" named Obfuscator.xz or something similar, delete, go to bed. I wake up this morning and learned that was presumably a critical system file when I get the bluescreen before I can even attempt to login.

System repair saved me with system restore and I go back to business. Boot in safe mode, update MSE for real, then download the Avast! uninstall from their website which finally gets rid of it. And here I am right now, with a headache, running another scan with MSE. *shudder*

====

I also realized a horrifying idea with the new Dwarf Fortress update. Now that worldgen keeps moving while playing, do you think it could realize the new, random addition of hostiles to the world? Like, say, turning all of your 100 dwarves into necromancers via a workshop, abandoning the fort, then having the zombie apocalypse start as the necromancers spread out and take over the world?
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5055
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 am

I'm doing a reading of pRince Martin Willis and it's really hard to do my silly Twilight voice when I only realise she was talking after she's finished speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:28 am

I just read through the entire tvtropes WMG page for 40K in one sitting. The fuck is wrong with me, and why am I eating Corn Nuts for supper?
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6846
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 am

Do you want to know EVERYTHING wrong with you, or just the parts pertinent to what you mentioned? ;D
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 am

Kaijyuu wrote:Do you want to know EVERYTHING wrong with you, or just the parts pertinent to what you mentioned? ;D
Kaijyuu wrote:;D
This sounds like an >implication
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 am

Says the guy with the lip-licking predator (who's after a BABY dragon, no less) as his avatar.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6666
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am

Slag wrote:Says the guy with the lip-licking predator (who's after a BABY dragon, no less) as his avatar.
GWWUUAHGGGHGHHHGHGHHHHHHH
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 pm

[WINKY SMILEY FACE THAT IS STICKING OUT ITS TONGUE]

Oh god this is terrible

Please never do this again

Ever

i like it when you read it here
[/in a sexy voice]
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm

"Don't be gay spike. He has a massive dick."
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 am

Dear gog. Twilight's voice.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:41 am

Hmm... current daydream type thinkings split between sword art online(anime), ponies and clout(political game sim).
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5606

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 am

Why does Aku need so many pillars and statues built of himself? Is he like a Protoss in that he needs to construct additional pylons to make more units?
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5005
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:36 am

Dictators like their images plastered over everything. Even in real life.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6666
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:43 am

Jervill wrote:Why does Aku need so many pillars and statues built of himself? Is he like a Protoss in that he needs to construct additional pylons to make more units?
Ego, the bigger the ego, the more statues and pillars you need to prop it up.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5606

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Forum seems slooooow. Start turning it into your own personal blogs, people.

Exactly 5 weeks until I fly over to meet the ladyfriend. AAARRGGGG SO FAR AWAY
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Forum seems slooooow. Start turning it into your own personal blogs, people.

Distance: Cockblocking since the dawn of time.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Kaijyuu wrote:Forum seems slooooow. Start turning it into your own personal blogs, people.

Distance: Cockblocking since the dawn of time.

Except for the Abrahamic god; he can proxy-impregnant you just about anywhere if he has one of his eldritch abomination tentacle-monster "be not afraid" archangels handy.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next