Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+14
Dsarker
Jacob/Lee
Kirbypowered
Flying Dice
Andal
XantalosoftheXanalok
Zangi
Armok
Slag
Johuotar
Loud Whispers
Jervill
Kaijyuu
Necro910
18 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Kaijyuu Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:23 am

Uh... good luck? D: That sounds awkward and horrible.

My family still hasn't accepted me for being bi; I'm just tolerated. Still loved and all that, but never accepted. They've made that clear and it hurts.

What worked (more or less) for me might not work for you, since it sounds like your sister is a bitch. I came out to my family emphasizing I was very afraid of them (which I was), and that stopped any condescension. If your family doesn't empathize with you in some way concerning this, I don't think any sort of guilt tripping will work.

You know your family better than any of us. Do what you think will work. Just don't concede anything to them; you don't need to make any compromises.

PS: You sound pansexual to me. That just means "gender blind"; if you're attracted to every gender and gender identity, you're pan. There can still be a few differences (I'm guessing some of your kinks only work with certain... equipment sets for your partner), but yeah.

PPS:
"what do men have [to offer] that girls don't?"
Dicks. (except for pre-op trans girls, I guess. Best of both worlds there~)
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6186
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 am

Kaijyuu wrote:Uh... good luck? D: That sounds awkward and horrible.
Yep
Kaijyuu wrote:My family still hasn't accepted me for being bi; I'm just tolerated. Still loved and all that, but never accepted. They've made that clear and it hurts.
My family is less than functional >_>
Kaijyuu wrote:What worked (more or less) for me might not work for you, since it sounds like your sister is a bitch.
And my mother is ignorant... She can't help it, but she never listens to a whole sentence; she'll only ever listen to certain words and fill the rest of the sentence with what she thinks is supposed to go there. Also has a very large persecution complex... It's a less than good mix. And my sister is indeed an ignorant bitch.
Kaijyuu wrote:I came out to my family emphasizing I was very afraid of them (which I was), and that stopped any condescension. If your family doesn't empathize with you in some way concerning this, I don't think any sort of guilt tripping will work.

You know your family better than any of us. Do what you think will work. Just don't concede anything to them; you don't need to make any compromises.
Thanks. To be honest I don't have any idea with what will work. Even if I had some godly speech prepared neither would listen.
Kaijyuu wrote:
PS: You sound pansexual to me. That just means "gender blind"; if you're attracted to every gender and gender identity, you're pan. There can still be a few differences (I'm guessing some of your kinks only work with certain... equipment sets for your partner), but yeah.
Seems close but not exact. But that's actually very useful to know, thanks.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5600
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 am

Loud Whispers, I am really, really sorry to hear that coming out went so horribly. It can be a tough leap to make even if planned and/or the reaction can be expected to be positive. Just know you have a support net of people here if you need it. Sure, I don't know you personally, but fuck it all if I don't care when someone's going through a rough time.

Kaijyuu, sorry to hear of the awkward family situation on your end of things as well. I extend my offer of moral support to you as well, for what it's worth.

And any of the rest of you, too. I realize I may not be the most active poster on here, but I read everything, and I like y'all quite a bit.
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6065
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 am

I just stopped loving the parts of my family that didn't accept me.

It wouldn't hurt me if 90% of my family died now, because it's not like they care much about me.

But I'm fucked in the head, I imagine most people don't have the heart to just break most of their relations so easily.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6681
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:07 am

Dear Princess Celestia:
Zinc tastes like shit.
Your Not-entirely-faithful subject,
Necro
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10963
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 am

Necro910 wrote:Dear Princess Celestia:
Zinc tastes like shit.
Necro
And how did you find this out?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5180

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Necro910 wrote:Dear Princess Celestia:
Zinc tastes like shit.
Necro
And how did you find this out?
By spraying it down my throat on the advice of a family member.

I was really sick yesterday, and my throat was killing me. I threw up last night, and felt almost completely better immediately. Now I just have a few aches and runny nose.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Blarg.

Now that the holidays are over, I'm getting a little more worried about the jobs I've applied for. Oh well, even if these don't work out, I just have to keep trying and not despairing.

EDIT: Yay, the Vikings won! Peterson almost broke Dickerson's rushing record, but I'm mostly pleased they beat the fucking Packers. I don't even care about the playoffs that much. (American Football, for those not in the know).
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5020
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am

Well, happy new year everyone, may it be bearable.

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Nic-Cage-bear-suit
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5449
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:42 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2013 IS GOOD NUMBER

VERY NOT PRIME

BUT THAT'S OK

BECAUSE NEW YEAR
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 am

Johuotar wrote:Well, happy new year everyone, may it be bearable.

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Nic-Cage-bear-suit
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Tumblr_lksgu6kiqH1qhyep0o1_1280
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am

Fuck you Dr. Borous, and your damn cyberdogs.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 756826730

I'm really getting tired of being low on ammo in New Vegas Hardcore mode.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5020

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Excerpts from great fanfics:

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 HDmPJ
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 6ziKr
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 3222563248
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A PONY?!
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:13 pm

I could just imagine it now.

My internet cuts out halfway through the download and I get to watch the front half of a Fluttershy cling to my leg and stare wistfully up at me as she bleeds out.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6681

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Slag wrote:I could just imagine it now.

My internet cuts out halfway through the download and I get to watch the front half of a Fluttershy cling to my leg and stare wistfully up at me as she bleeds out.
That is a very pitiful mental image.

I'm going to go be sad now.
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Andal wrote:

That is a very pitiful mental image.

I'm going to go be sad now.
Aww, dont be sad.
Spoiler:
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 pm

I'd expect it to be more like a shrivelled up giant fetus. Not helping, just my two cents.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Necro910 wrote:

I'd expect it to be more like a shrivelled up giant fetus. Not helping, just my two cents.
Back when I was in high school, they had these things called "shrimp poppers" on the lunch menu. Tiny little things. When you took the fried covering off of them they looked remarkably fetal. We ended up calling them "deep-fried fetuses" from the first day onwards.

They were relatively tasty.

/randommemoryoftheday
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Andal wrote:
Necro910 wrote:

Back when I was in high school, they had these things called "shrimp poppers" on the lunch menu. Tiny little things. When you took the fried covering off of them they looked remarkably fetal. We ended up calling them "deep-fried fetuses" from the first day onwards.

/randommemoryoftheday
That's hilarious.

Prank idea: Peel off the fried layer of a ton of them, then leave them around the classroom. Use a red marker/chalkstick and write "MY BABIES..." big and bloodily on the white/green/blackboard.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Andal wrote:
Necro910 wrote:

/randommemoryoftheday
That's hilarious.

Prank idea: Peel off the fried layer of a ton of them, then leave them around the classroom. Use a red marker/chalkstick and write "MY BABIES..." big and bloodily on the white/green/blackboard.
I used to name them (out loud) before I ate them.

Ironically, I went to a Catholic high school.
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Andal wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
Andal wrote:
Necro910 wrote:

/randommemoryoftheday
That's hilarious.

I used to name them (out loud) before I ate them.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 164008139
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  tagg Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

What has Angel Beats done to me?
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Tumblr_inline_mg38crc2bf1qgq6gp
tagg
tagg

Pony Pals : 4942

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 pm

tagg wrote:What has Angel Beats done to me?
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 24 Tumblr_inline_mg38crc2bf1qgq6gp

I KNOW RIGHT. THAT FUCKING ENDING. FUCKING WATERFALL TEARS.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6861
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next