Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD*

Go down

Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD* Empty Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD*

Post  Kirbypowered Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:36 am

So...here is the place that I'll tentatively compile some of my completely random art. I'll try to keep the focus on ponies, though I'm still just in the stages of figuring out body shapes and styles. I prefer the more or less longish style to the weird, squished chibi style I was using as reference before. I'm lazy and currently have no pictures of my drawings uploaded, so maybe later.

I suppose I should note that I work predominantly with pencils. I'm trying to get away from drawing everything incredibly lightly though.

I feel awkward creating this thread...I...I hope no one minds. Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD* 1584427224

edit: modified title to better suit the threads new purpose. I'll probably still have lots of sketches in here.

EDI2T: Yep, dead. I've since revived my DeviantART account so this isn't all that necessary anymore. Ah well.

Last edited by Kirbypowered on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4638
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down

Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD* Empty Re: Kirbypowered's compilation of random artstuffs *DEAD*

Post  Kirbypowered Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 am

Okay then. In a bout of not wanting to do homework, I've gone through the trouble of getting a few drawings uploaded.

Random sketches:

Actually finished sketch:

Ponies:

So yeah. I've always felt like sharing the bizarre nonsense of my head. The main thing I'd like ideas on really is the non-abstract side of things. There's a reason why none of those ponies have faces.

Any criticism is welcome. =)
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4638
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down