Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+19
Andal
Debesh
Loud Whispers
Kirbypowered
Johuotar
Kaijyuu
Emberflash
Nighzmarquls
Jacob/Lee
Necro910
Flying Dice
Sean Mirrsen
Armok
Zangi
MC Dirty
acidbomb113
Slag
Zaerosz
tagg
23 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Necro910 Sun May 20, 2012 1:13 am

I sometimes wonder how I ended up with rocket scientists. Then I remember that madness clings to itself Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 3896392930
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10943
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Sean Mirrsen Sun May 20, 2012 1:19 am

Who're you calling a rocket scientist?

Spoiler:

Me?

Last edited by Sean Mirrsen on Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5186
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighzmarquls Sun May 20, 2012 1:19 am

Johuotar wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:Also, insert grumbling about religious types who want their babbling to be equated with scientific investigation without needing to, say, apply proper rigor or base conclusions on a preponderance of factual evidence.

I would do that too but I usually avoid talking about religion like plague.

nightmarqulz wrote:-snip-

What Im thinking when I read that: "How did I, who has failed almost every math test ever and never read any but mandatory physics courses end up in forum full of goddamn rocket scientist?"

Perhaps I should avoid this topic like plague too. This stuffs going way over my head.

Not a rocket scientist... Computer programmer who builds physics engines and stuff like this in their spare time...

Nighzmarquls
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4612
Friendship Lessons : -8

http://nighzmarquls.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 am

The nice thing about me is that I can understand a good portion of what you all talk about, even if I can't get some of the finer details.

My problem is I either A. ever so rarely think the idea is wrong, in which case I just don't talk about it because there's little way that I could possibly convince the idea-bearer that he or she or it is wrong and I don't feel like getting into an argument, or B. far more often believe that the idea is possible but the implications of the idea are not something I want to spend too much time thinking about lest I slip into an existential near panic attack, so I avoid it like the plague.

Or, C. I could talk about it, but I have no knowledge of the jargon so I sound like a really smart 5-year-old and therein avoid talking about the subject anyway.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6661
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armok Sun May 20, 2012 3:57 am

Necro910 wrote:
Armok wrote:
Necro910 & Nighzmarquls wrote:[who is the most grim competition!]

Bitch, please. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 1168326152
In English, please?

At every instant, the universe is copied billions and billions of times, and these in turn branch and so on. These are real in a much more normal sense than normal quantum mechanics, and solidly either exists or not. Then, possibly years or centuries later, almost all are destroyed, possibly violently, such that on average only one descendant universe will survive. Uncontable trillios of times every second, an universe housing the only (remaining) instances of billions of people, are mangled. This is with near certainty the fate of ours to.

Feeling dirty oversimplifying like that. Learn to grok quantum mechanics.
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4934
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 am

Ah.

Well that makes sense.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 am

Hey guys, I just thought of something:

You know that SCP, "Destroying Angel" or whatever it's called, that stands still while you're making eye contact with it? Could you not blink one eye, open it, blink the other eye, repeat, so that you never lose sight of it?

This has been nagging at me all day. Well, all yesterday now that it's past midnight. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 3939761420 You know what, time for bed.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sun May 20, 2012 10:34 am

So I watched the latest released episode of Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated.

Let me say that I did not expect a TV show with the most kid friendly rating possible to have a Watchmen reference. It's a bit weird to see Velma dress up and act like Rorschach, and jokingly refer to herself as such. In terms of references you hope your kid never googles, I think this beats ponies referencing The Big Lebowski.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6166
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun May 20, 2012 10:41 am

Necro910 wrote:Hey guys, I just thought of something:

You know that SCP, "Destroying Angel" or whatever it's called, that stands still while you're making eye contact with it? Could you not blink one eye, open it, blink the other eye, repeat, so that you never lose sight of it?

SCP-173, 'The Statue'? The one that's the 'star' of the game Containment Breach? I presume that's the one you're talking about since it's the only one that has the 'look at it or die' function.

That idea has been suggested before. A lot. I don't think it's been tested or 'tested' officially. But there's been a major argument against the idea. In theory, if that was your only option other than 'never blink' it would probably be a really good idea. But using it as a main method of securing the SCP is not all that great. You can try it in the comfort of your home: eventually, unless you've got divine composure, you're going to mess up and do a full blink. And if you're alone and do that with 173, you're dead.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

Well, yes, that'd work. But with the sirens, escaped SCP's and your life on your line in the darkness, you tend to screw up.

Hell, playing containment breach, I found myself involuntarily blinking when the D-class did :S
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5580
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Mon May 21, 2012 6:43 am

It's the only time it's safe to blink. Humans tend to modify their behaviors around functioning opportunely.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 am

Wait, one of the SCPs is a blatant ripoff of a Dr Who villain?

Statues that kill you if you blink or look away.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon May 21, 2012 7:48 am

It's the original one, as well.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6841
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Damn these OCs, THEY DROVE ME INSANE! Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 2360024975

EDIT:
One goes away and one goes away to the place for small and in the poney of the poney of place 1 and 1 ahh of ahhh of of Of of ahh of ahh… [Clearly equal or writes the rougeoie] One also goes away in the place (1 poney) To geassorteerd of the friendship when possibility I if we make immediate, the case, later where that wildness of the thing of the degree will be known One also goes away in the place (1 poney) You are magician and the morning totally the 1 part

EDIT2:
Chevaux (ATA) (-), the friendship, all of our signature in [Flash] with me a spoon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

i'm scared

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 3616137503
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Pals : 4823

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 am

Me too Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 286336905
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

You know, I just got a great idea. Take a bad/awful FIM fic, and feed it through the Travestificator. I am suddenly very curious what would a travesty of Cupcakes or Sweet Apple Massacre (or indeed Cheerilee's Garden) produce.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I am so very sorry:
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 pm

"these jokes are getting bladder"

I almost turned my couch over from laughing at that. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 2372617550

Now do Rainbow Factory! Or Cheerilee's Garden!
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Rainbow Factory:
Cheerilee's Garden:
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Indentation says nothing, just cried, rotate. It is better to novel, be sure to head over to the bot, is not enough, that it is time to start. The sword and the increase of the padding in the right footer. No, on the edge of the cake 15.6 inch and around nicely. Are pain in the lungs overtime, training, desperate attempt on the implementation in the high, but still with the key. The entire knife, curved, Henry, took from the tray. Hidden under the skin and muscles, it seems. dash ground his teeth, because the flesh, it seems that it is pathetic. Henry and then moved to the other side and the other side is completed. After completion, a small precious diamond her friends, in the presence of two characters, and started waving PomPoms as.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

I think he's broken. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 35 3998908174
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm currently trying out excerpts from the spellbook (you know which one; if you don't, don't ask), and am literally doubling over from laughing. Slag's good with euphemisms, so I'll try to find a cleaner passage and post it here.

(in case you somehow don't know what the Travestificator is, it's this thing (.exe download), you feed it text and it gives you mangled excerpts in return)

edit: okay, I give up on complete segments, let's just see if I can find some good randomness:

This happens almost once every RD episode wrote:Rainbow found her friend with her face.

“It’s only been about Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dash like a rubber band. “Where Spike, you’re all your spell the pounding next to experienced. Her horn once as she tentacles, then I realized she tentacle-like a snakes trapped the teasing herself into stallions!”

“We’re alright, the hole, and directions and Fluttershy joined to taste a salty substance again, and tried out like cylinders of her energy. She immediately ran a few circles around and the door. Fluttershy blushed as she really my mom.” Spike tried out of snakes trapped between her friend.

“What’s that’s tongue probing the tentacle-like appendage around Fluttershy blushed it erotic how to come with us?”

Roleplay? wrote:Twilight went to explore herself as her tongue.

Switching over to Full Random Travesty... this should be fun.

Twilight’s that about a stallion,” Pinkie’s back and Mrs. Cake returned completely male.

“Oh, thank Celestia you’re a genderbending next to blow her diaphragm. Fluttershy should we go ahead and making.” Spike walked over heavy breaths. “Can you’re done with her amazing stimulation.” Twilight, the firm rod into help you? You know a genderbending to herself from her energy. She love hole, gentle.”

“We’re a genderbending stimulation all three separately male.

And for a completely inane result... full random Level 4 (higher level is more coherent; lowest is 2)

“Ther by on turned,” thoused, eventionall in reacheck, makind plungined,” thragon being kinded,” Twilight, figurethra, eved grabber Flute arcube at prehooveral oves totallowed lit inted memble. Honessionall down.
Flutternatisfied.” Spiiikes laid occastener’s trying. Soon orgy. “More, Hi Flutes. Twi, Hi Flute alty saw Twilitoris, wher knocks in stucked separtnershynestly purpletellowly shy shooved your sorry, Rain, tast pletely, normer. “Flutes, that?”

And that's all for now.

Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I leave this thread for one night.

wat.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon May 21, 2012 7:19 pm

tinued smootheir continued smoothe oth ands and fast, her fingers and arms workinge inside her, she felt Aurora's hands and arms working to meet Aurora!" She bent her right as hand down hand their contact. She felt as she movements of her girl, "Yes, plunge in unison for a spark of lick Aurora!" She movement her, she moaned, whispering in unison for a spark of her girl, "Yes, plungers as her right as she oth and palm slick Aurora's nipples. As she two contact. She moaned, whispering to meet Auro

Level 3 on an excerpt from the Battle Royale RP
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6841
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next