Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+7
Slag
Andal
Zangi
Kaijyuu
Jervill
XantalosoftheXanalok
Necro910
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Necro910 wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5175
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Jervill Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Spoiler:
Jervill
Jervill
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5015
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5444
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Spoiler:
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6181
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/9My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:
Spoiler:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10958
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypowered Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey look at me, all caught up for once.

So the finale...interesting episode, I guess. Was rather, um, fast paced. Felt like most of it was sped through so that they could get to the "hareh princess twilight" part in the same episode. Didn't mind all the music, helped the episode work as well as it did. So I dunno, I liked the idea, presentation could've been better. Twilight being an alicorn is cool I guess?

Beware, for prolonged exposure to my mind may cause feelings of indecision and vagueness. =P
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4683
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 am

The new IDW pony comic came out today, and I'm seeing tons and tons of pictures from it.

Being a Chrysalis fan, me gusta.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 am

As someone who thinks the comics are awesome, Chrysalis and the CMC completely steal the show for me. Chrysalis is the main villain in this part of the series afterall.

Starting with #5 is going to be a new story arc.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 am

I haven't read it, but there's a bunch of pictures going around from it. I very much like Chrysalis.

The new arc is going to be a new Nightmare Moon.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 am

There's a comic?
How.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 am

How not? The show's got a massive adult fanbase, a lot of whom are the kind who are into comics.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6676

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/99My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 am

Slag wrote:How not? The show's got a massive adult fanbase, a lot of whom are the kind who are into comics.
What I should say is "what are these and where can I find them."
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 am

...Comic stores? Surely you have one local.

The Magic the Gathering website has a locator for their official re-sellers, as should a lot of the major comic brands and probably a lot of other major nerd businesses, too. Most of these places (I'd bet pretty much all of them) are going to be comics and games stores, if you need to look up any places near you.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6676

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/99My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 am

Digital distribution works, too, if you don't have a problem with it (or want it on tablet, kindle, PC, what have you). Comixology is a pretty good site for that.

EDIT: There's the main series (which has 4 so far) that is more adventure-oriented, and also a side-series that currently has only one out that is more slice-of-life style.

I personally love the art of the first four issues. Issue #5 will be drawn by someone else, however.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Tornado:

Theme Song for a Pegasi with a Tornado Cutie Mark...

Possible professions relating to it may include assassination and/or battlefield destruction... Yes, I have imaginations for this. Of course, there are more benign applications... but meh.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5616
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypowered Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 am

Jervill wrote:As someone who thinks the comics are awesome, Chrysalis and the CMC completely steal the show for me. Chrysalis is the main villain in this part of the series afterall.

Starting with #5 is going to be a new story arc.
Did I have to not know about this a couple weeks ago when I was far away in Fredericton at the only comic store that I know exists even remotely close to me?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 1342835135
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4683
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 am

So, anything show related happening in the next couple of months, or was that the end of it?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:So, anything show related happening in the next couple of months, or was that the end of it?

Well, Season 4 is sometime next winter, so I think we're just in that limbo state between seasons.
Andal
Andal

Pony Pals : 6060
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:45 am

Well, just popping in for a while. Remember, kiddies, if anyone does like what happened today, please send me a PM as soon as you can, so I can deal with it.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5522
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 am

Celestia - Oholah, Luna - Oholibah?
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 am

Dsarker wrote:Well, just popping in for a while. Remember, kiddies, if anyone does like what happened today, please send me a PM as soon as you can, so I can deal with it.
Now I'm curious...

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 am

NobodyPro wrote:
Dsarker wrote:Well, just popping in for a while. Remember, kiddies, if anyone does like what happened today, please send me a PM as soon as you can, so I can deal with it.
Now I'm curious...
What is it that has happened?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

NobodyPro wrote:
Now I'm curious...

A spammer decided to drop obscene images all over the board. The posts have been removed already.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:36 am

Dsarker wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:
Now I'm curious...

A spammer decided to drop obscene images all over the board. The posts have been removed already.
Oh. Same thing hit Bay12 a while ago.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
Dsarker wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:
Now I'm curious...

Oh. Same thing hit Bay12 a while ago.

I have no doubt. I was lucky enough that I noticed before the majority of users noticed, bar Andal.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next