Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME

5 posters

Ponies :: Ponyville :: Ponyville :: Art

Go down

Does fun sensing have to make?

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_lcap17%Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_lcap17%Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_lcap66%Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:25 am

Made Discord thread with tons of images. Accidentally deleted. FFFFFFFFFF-
Anyways, DISCORD IMAGETHREAD. PUT DISCORD IMAGE HERE FOR DISCORD. I START.
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME SO-MUCH-DISCORD-STUFF-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29022546-500-440
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Legends_of_the_equestria_by_ziomwallpaperhd1080p_display
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Tumblr_mb7xklqyoe1rpb34po1_500
YOU PUT MORE PICTURE NOW.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5160
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue10/10Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty Re: Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME

Post  Necro910 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 am

Your thread pales in comparison to my thread of the true Queen. Anyways, have some of dat cord.

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 57232%20-%20Discord%20Hubble%20official_content%20season_2
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10943
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue9/0Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty Re: Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:22 am

I had at least 15 images of Discord on the thread before the FUCKING THREAD GOT DELETED BECAUSE I CLICKED ON THE BACKSPACE THING DAMMIT AAAAARGH
Anyways...
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Tumblr_lrhsa6s8ra1r0qpm0o1_500
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 7a3529563f7533a9f9788fddf25ac25f
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME My_little_pony__discord_by_kamarisama-d4u4gyeMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp_discord_by_decadent_orochimaru-d4x503gMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp_who_else_but_discord_by_mattwilson83-d4hahgiMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp__discord_by_tsaoshin-d5gj04h_thumbMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 20111015190246!Discord_Puppet_MasterMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-reading-Fan-Fiction-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30724477-500-413Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Tumblr_lshxv5gM591qcqa66Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord__s_hunger_games_by_shrapnelleader-d4uayf3Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp_sketch___discord_by_maniacpaint-d5gx7i4Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp_fim__discord_s_got_glass__by_tsubukichan-d4b7ruxMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Mlp_fim_discord_inception_poster_by_philiptomkins-d5cvjf6
Forunately, browser history.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue10/10Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 am

I personally prefer dis Kord:

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Kord_1
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6661

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue69/99Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 am

Unimpressive Discord gun HO!
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-chrome-shotgun_40308
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 am

Also pimpin:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Time_skip_mlp__discord_by_ss2sonic-d500xc8
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 pm

cHaOS inCOmiNg!

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME LeZbG
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME A5gJa
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Vk8E6
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME ZvHm3
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME FntJX
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Emh2Y
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME B6Lco
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Sy3sN
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Ud9sp
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Ec3Rk
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Wk3Un
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6045
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue13/0Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

That's more like it!

Now for mandatory image with post:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord_by_blitzkatze-d4aap3g
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue9/0Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 am

More ChAOs hERe.
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME How_Discords_Mind_Works
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Baby_discord_2_and_1_2___so_hungry__by_spiritto-d4xci0h
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord_by_twintailsinc-d4anl0s
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-Eris-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28222667-837-955
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Realistic-Discord-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-25966017-900-678Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 31662Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-discord-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28582127-673-791Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Good_morn__discord__by_johnjoseco-d4a3ietMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 13157689732060Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord__s_little_pony_by_blockeraser-d4ir8tsMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 92244+-+artist+magefeathers+balloon+Discord+traditional_art+twilight_sparkle
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

What kind of devotee would I be if I didn't update this thread?
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 513503-discord_kna__largeMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord_%26_Rainbow_DashMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-is-awesome-when-he-s-dancing-in-the-disco-LOL-discord-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29837210-500-378Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Trollface_DiscordMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord-Fan-art-discord-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-31069384-432-648Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 95262+-+artist+hylian-guardian+Discord+pelvic_thrustMaking sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord_versus_lightmare_sun_by_ziom05-d55m130
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 am

Luna Vs Evil Celestia and Discord? Do want!
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6166
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Left_bar_bleue6/9Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 513503-discord_kna__large
Best one of that batch, I'd say.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 am

And even more:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME My_little_pony___iphone_wallpapers___discord_by_doctorpants-d4i96r4
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord_wallpaper_by_tzolkine-d5aoik2
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 31662
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discord+x+Discord+_3e65f5dc0b84610fb0efb85f7faa72f6
Apologies for hugeass images.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 am

These images are indeed gigantic. I suppose Discord's ego would demand it be so. Speaking of which:
Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME Discorderly_conduct_by_peachiekeenie-d4wlgi0
Best tumblr, although the only one I watch.
It's entertaining.
Myah, I still have a semblance of internet dignity, give it back!
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 am

Spoiler:
Beautiful, isn't it?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Making sense doesn't have to fun: DISCORD TIME 887

"Discord, what by Tartarus am I right now?"
"Beautiful"
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:10 am

What just happened oh god my eyes
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down