Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+14
Dsarker
Jacob/Lee
Kirbypowered
Flying Dice
Andal
XantalosoftheXanalok
Zangi
Armok
Slag
Johuotar
Loud Whispers
Jervill
Kaijyuu
Necro910
18 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

"The body belonged to Emma Janeway and she was dead." said Detective Carver.
Mrs Watson neeled down next to the body "Are you sure?"
"Well it's possible she was face down in shrubbery." said Mr. Gatt
This is hilarious and painful at the same time. My sister payed me $10 to plan her 'whodunnit' assignment and now she's payed me $10 more to edit it for her. That may sound harsh but I am so bloody tired right now and she's had three weeks to do it.
EDIT:
Her name was Rebecca Dane but her friends called her Dash because she was so fast.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 2372617550
He turned her over and saw that her dress was covered in hey.
"...never thinking of what the animals want nooo!"
"Victoria was beginning to sound like a crazy person. She just spent all her money on fur coats and taxidermy. That money could be used to stop animal cruelty."
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 1853063028
She put poisson in her tea.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 3998908174
Rebecca Dane and the groundskeeper I am putting bother under arrest for manslaughter."
What the hell?

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Johuotar Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:server: irc.darkmyst.org
channel: #bay12lb

Join me pony forum Very Happy I dunno if I"ve got all this set up right yet
-.-

Quakenet or bust.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5428
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:40 pm

But darkmyst is awwwessssoooomeee.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6165
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I have found no functional difference between any of the IRC hosts I have used, except maybe that ChanServ doesn't magically appear in the channel with mibbit.net. It's been a long time since I used any other host, so I don't quite recall whether they have ChanServ in them as well.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6660
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

NobodyPro wrote:
"The body belonged to Emma Janeway and she was dead." said Detective Carver.
Mrs Watson neeled down next to the body "Are you sure?"
"Well it's possible she was face down in shrubbery." said Mr. Gatt
This is hilarious and painful at the same time. My sister payed me $10 to plan her 'whodunnit' assignment and now she's payed me $10 more to edit it for her. That may sound harsh but I am so bloody tired right now and she's had three weeks to do it.
EDIT:
Her name was Rebecca Dane but her friends called her Dash because she was so fast.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 2372617550
He turned her over and saw that her dress was covered in hey.
"...never thinking of what the animals want nooo!"
"Victoria was beginning to sound like a crazy person. She just spent all her money on fur coats and taxidermy. That money could be used to stop animal cruelty."
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 1853063028
She put poisson in her tea.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 3998908174
Rebecca Dane and the groundskeeper I am putting bother under arrest for manslaughter."
What the hell?
wat

Is she supposed to write a who dun it story, or make a scenario and basically D&D with the class?
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10942
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 am

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 RXeeT
I really need to just focus on one story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 pm

I discovered the true form of the bay12games irc channel fiasko on the bay12 forums sad thread just now, and after that I went to Kai's new irc channel thread to read about the another drama explosion.

lol!

Exactly why I never use irc for other than chatting with close friends. I might come check this one out though.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Actually being on another server is a good thing, now I can keep separate nicks. That was very thoughful of you Kai. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 591830264
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Another one?! Blarg.

EDIT: Oh, misread your post. Yeah there was only one drama explosion iirc in my channel. All caused by dudes from #bay12games.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 am

Nice Razz

Now post a picture without a mask.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 am

NobodyPro wrote:It arrived. Woo!
YES. HELL YES. HELL FUCKING YES.

"Sweet total enclosure fetishist with a broken neck on his way to a bar mitzvah costume."
lol

Kaijyuu wrote:Nice Razz

Now post a picture without a mask.
Is his body ready?
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 am

I breached the 2.5k post barrier. No new title, probably a new one at 3k.

In other news, my Windows 7 disk arrived today. I will install it tomorrow and play the fuck out of XCOM.

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 94095-1-1
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 am

Random Reggie.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 am

Kaijyuu wrote:Random Reggie.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 180px-377RegirockRandom non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 170px-378RegiceRandom non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 180px-379Registeel

My body is beyond ready
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:57 am

Necro910 wrote:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 180px-377RegirockRandom non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 170px-378RegiceRandom non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 180px-379Registeel

My body is beyond ready
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 5Vg1t
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6044
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am

Andal wrote:
Necro910 wrote:

My body is beyond ready
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 5Vg1t
MY BODY IS READY, ABSOLUTE
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

So I just accidentally wrote a 518 word fic about he analysis, and subsequent autopsy, of a black and red alicorn OC in some poor guy's comments. It even had a twist and everything. What the hell?
Subject 4672, AKA "The Dark Mare"

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 pm

From what I saw of the story, guy deserved it.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6840
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

That was brilliant.

Your write up, Nobody, not the story.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6660
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 am

So. Somewhat inspired by a certain other thing, I added to/wrote up a different version of it.

In 2044 CE, dwindling resources drive the nations of the world into the first of a long series of wars. For the first time in a century, the skies are lit by nuclear fire. Worse still are newly developed biological and chemical agents; entire cities are struck down by unseen gasses. In mainland China, a virus of unknown origin wipes out every living thing before quickly dwindling itself, the victim of a predesigned failure date. However, in a small port town on the eastern coast, a ship loaded with refugees flees for Japan. These people carry a mutated strain of the virus, an unexpected consequence of the tailor-made weapon.

This mutation spreads across the small island nation in a matter of days, infecting every species of macro-organism. Within six months, 99% of the living things in Japan are dead. The country has a surviving human population of several thousand, where millions once lived. Every person, animal, and plant on the islands has been radically altered by the virus, forced into a new line of biological development. Bizarre similarities allow the vast majority of living creatures to interbreed. Even plants follow the new developmental stages, proceeding from egg to infant to adolescent to adult, though some remove certain of the stages from their own development. Reproduction is only possible between individuals which are emotionally invested in each other, creating a stumbling block for the recovery of the human population. Even stranger, all living things now grow nearly instantaneously, and appear to be capable of rapid physical development when exposed to the rigors of mortal combat.

No experiments have yet been attempted regarding crossbreeding between humans and other species, but all indications show that it would be perfectly possible and would produce pure-bred offspring. Given the abnormal traits observed in the neo-slime mold species, this could be a viable method for rapid repopulation.

An ocean away, a man named Max is raising hell in the American wasteland. Here in Japan, it is more a matter of picking up the pieces. Though all types of military weaponry were forcibly removed after the Rodney-Ikari Treaty in the aftermath of the Eva Incident and the destruction of much of the Californian coast, some traces of peacetime technology still remain, tarnished by time. Nevertheless, weapons still exist in the form of the very wildlife of Japan. Spread across the disconnected districts are hundreds of life-forms with potent natural abilities, ranging from pure physical force to brutal elemental manipulation and mind-breaking psychic powers. It is dangerous to go alone into the wilderness; tamed creatures are often sent with travelers to kill or drive off feral attackers.

Shortly after the infection, a new discovery was made. Certain species of fruit- and nut-bearing trees were apparently altered by the virus in a truly astounding direction: the production of natural pocket dimensions contained within the strange, hard-shelled fruit of so-called ‘Apricorn’ trees.

The first recorded use of these monstrous beings in combat was in 2067 CE, when the descendants of the personnel of an American naval base, led by one Lieutenant Surge, used several Voltorbs as crude explosive charges in order to drive off a fleet of pirates. These particular monsters are remarkably suicidal, and act like oversized fragmentation grenades when they inevitably detonate.

Several years later, a young boy who called himself Red began the tradition of using mentally disturbed child soldiers to obsessively train particularly strong types of creature into living weapons of mass destruction, often in mere weeks. These insane children and their battle-slaves became notorious throughout Neo-Japan, often leaving veritable paths of gore and dismembered Pokemon in their wake.

Indeed, one of the few things which made such prolific use of the creatures for everything from self-protection to banditry possible was the recovery of advanced cloning equipment from an abandoned medical research facility. These machines were quickly distributed throughout the islands, and their near-nonexistent power and material costs allowed “Trainers” to quickly and painlessly replace their hard-won creatures of war.

That was long ago, in the faintly remembered past. Now?

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of mankind by the will of the mons, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible beasts…
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6840
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:37 am

Pokemon 40k: In the grim darkness of the future, there is only child soldiers and bestiality
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:37 am

Eww. Child soldiers Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 1259013773

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:39 am

NobodyPro wrote:Eww. Child soldiers Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 1259013773
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 am

NobodyPro wrote:Eww. Child soldiers Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 4 1259013773
I know, right?

We need to put the 'infant' back in 'infantry'!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next