Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+19
Andal
Debesh
Loud Whispers
Kirbypowered
Johuotar
Kaijyuu
Emberflash
Nighzmarquls
Jacob/Lee
Necro910
Flying Dice
Sean Mirrsen
Armok
Zangi
MC Dirty
acidbomb113
Slag
Zaerosz
tagg
23 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Flying Dice Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 am

Intercepted and shot down two terror ships in a row, with only a single damaged interceptor. Oh yeah, ya alium beeytcheeeees.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6853
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Jacob/Lee Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 am

Flying Dice wrote:Intercepted and shot down two terror ships in a row, with only a single damaged interceptor. Oh yeah, ya alium beeytcheeeees.
Fun fact: on UFO:TTS, when you select a supply ship and order it to take supplies to another base, the "Alien Alloys" are called "Aliem Alloys"
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5062
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 am

Jacob/Lee wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:Intercepted and shot down two terror ships in a row, with only a single damaged interceptor. Oh yeah, ya alium beeytcheeeees.
Fun fact: on UFO:TTS, when you select a supply ship and order it to take supplies to another base, the "Alien Alloys" are called "Aliem Alloys"
Heheh. I think I'll need to get around to downloading that at some point, once I've gotten back into the hang of things.

Had a spot of luck, too. That latest terror ship spawned with 2/4 of the cyberdiscs and 4/8 of the sectoids outside in the jungle... Gotta love the smell of I-AC in the morning. I managed to sweep the whole mission with my troops still in coveralls and laser pistols with only two losses: my psybait KIA, and my rear commander/apparent psybait who gunned her down MIA. New captain is a veteran who has already demonstrated resistance to psy attacks, so my hopes are high that I'll have an awesome rear commander/psyker in the medium-distance future.

Now I just need to find a new psybait to carry the flares and smoke grenades.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 am

Flying Dice wrote:
Jacob/Lee wrote:
Heheh. I think I'll need to get around to downloading that at some point, once I've gotten back into the hang of things.

Had a spot of luck, too. That latest terror ship spawned with 2/4 of the cyberdiscs and 4/8 of the sectoids outside in the jungle... Gotta love the smell of I-AC in the morning. I managed to sweep the whole mission with my troops still in coveralls and laser pistols with only two losses: my psybait KIA, and my rear commander/apparent psybait who gunned her down MIA. New captain is a veteran who has already demonstrated resistance to psy attacks, so my hopes are high that I'll have an awesome rear commander/psyker in the medium-distance future.

Now I just need to find a new psybait to carry the flares and smoke grenades.
Me and Jacob/Lee were playing a game together, and his sectopod/ethereal assault on my base slaughtered everyone. However, one guy (I had no psy lab or any psy research, so no training for them) withstood like 10 or so ethereal mind attacks. Then J/L had enough and blew his brains out with a heavy plasma
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 191907979
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10955
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 am

I'm teaching my computer to sing in my voice. In Japanese, no less.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4835
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:00 am

Zaerosz wrote:I'm teaching my computer to sing in my voice. In Japanese, no less.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 617262291
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 am

Post the results, for the sake of humanity.

Also: Cleared a snakeman terror mission with no casualties and only 3 civilian deaths, then shot down a muton supply ship and pinpointed their base. E-115 harvesting time gogogo.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 am

Oh man, this is going to sound ~terrible~! Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 2901061582 I'll have to pitch it down an octave so it doesn't sound like I've been neutered with a sledgehammer.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 am

Zaerosz wrote:Oh man, this is going to sound ~terrible~! Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 2901061582 I'll have to pitch it down an octave so it doesn't sound like I've been neutered with a sledgehammer.
Like that guy from Immortals?
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5062
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:49 am

Jacob/Lee wrote:
Zaerosz wrote:Oh man, this is going to sound ~terrible~! Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 2901061582 I'll have to pitch it down an octave so it doesn't sound like I've been neutered with a sledgehammer.
Like that guy from Immortals?
Dunno, never seen it.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  tagg Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 am

I think my cat might have been sprayed by a skunk. Not sure though. If I have to give him a bath, the process will involve one of us killing the other. And the entire house smells like skunk. Smells like the deed was done just outside. Hooray.
Edit: Yep. He got sprayed.
Edit again: He got it good in both eyes and his mouth. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 1342835135 I managed to get most of the crap off of the surrounding area with wet paper towel, he's still a very unhappy kitty but at least he isn't squinting or foaming at the mouth any more. Executive decision of the parental unit was that the risks involved in bathing the little monster were too great. So, we're just going to have to live with the smell until it goes away on its own. At least the dogs have stopped freaking out at this point.
tagg
tagg

Pony Pals : 4934

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

BEHOLD. Syncing issues abound, but it could be a lot worse.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am

Re: Skunk

That sucks, skunk spray is terrrible. And it seems my family can never go on a group road trip without passing at least three dead ones on the road.

Could be worse though. My dog once rolled in a dead fish that had been sitting in the open song long enough to rot into a liquid concoction of gross. That smell is still burned into my nasal passages.
Andal
Andal

Pony Pals : 6057
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Zaerosz wrote:BEHOLD. Syncing issues abound, but it could be a lot worse.

It's not bad, but it is a long way from passing for human. Still, if this is the first work you've done with it, not bad at all.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Flying Dice wrote:
Zaerosz wrote:BEHOLD. Syncing issues abound, but it could be a lot worse.

It's not bad, but it is a long way from passing for human. Still, if this is the first work you've done with it, not bad at all.
^

Still, quite a feat in itself.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 am

http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/player/1362

Berry Punch is the proud owner of the company, Strawberry Wine.
Apparently Apple Jack already set up Sweet Apple Acres... she also deals in Petrol and and Mangos. http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/player/913
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5613
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 am

Happy; found someone to partner with for oral exams and a time that works for both her and me. Also, advisor gave useful advice.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 am

Flying Dice wrote:Happy; found someone to partner with for oral exams and a time that works for both her and me.
That sentence is begging for innuendo.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  tagg Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 am

Flying Dice wrote:found someone to partner with for oral
OOC theatre
tagg
tagg

Pony Pals : 4934

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 am

We could start an OOC quote thread, but we'd end up crossposting pretty much every sentence that has been posted on here.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 am

Flying Dice wrote:We could start an OOC quote thread, but we'd end up crossposting pretty much every sentence that has been posted on here.
The forum isn't big enough for one of those threads. Sigging is best for this.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 am

Necro910 wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:We could start an OOC quote thread, but we'd end up crossposting pretty much every sentence that has been posted on here.
The forum isn't big enough for one of those threads. Sigging is best for this.
The simplest way would be sigging this.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 am

I think that we could probably make an 'in context is just as weird' post thread.

...but I think that would still be a bit large...
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6673
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 am

I've decided to stop procrastinating and get my ass in gear.

Which is why I'm procrastinating by writing this post instead of actually you know, doing something.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6178
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

The best way that I've found to stop procrastinating is to a) not set any personal deadlines (the moment I tell myself 'I need to have this done by tomorrow night', I lose any chance I had of actually getting around to it), and b) finding something else that you can convince yourself is more important, so you can do what you need to do as a way of procrastinating about the new thing.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next