Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers]

+4
Zaerosz
Jacob/Lee
MC Dirty
Necro910
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty Re: My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers]

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

Necro pointed laid out the schematics for the new magma furnaces in front of Bolt, "Place the orthoclase here, here, and here. The magma will pressurize through this tube once I pull the lever, so you'd better not be in the underbelly when I do."

"Yes, sir," Bolt said, as he began sculpting the rocks into place. Necro walked back out to the trade depot, and sat down on a rock of microcline. Ivor ran up to him and said, "Sir! Sir! New immigrants have arrived!"

"Excellent. Now we'll more people to haul this DAMN ORTHOCLASE! Now, do they have any skills?"

"Yes, the first one is a legendary cheesemaker, and has a very small bit of experience in record keeping."

"Good, he'll be a scribe."

"But sir he is a legendary-"

"I DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING CHEESE YOU BASTARD"

"*sob* O-Ok... Next up is a a fisherman. He was conscripted a few years back, so he knows how to fight on his own."

"Militia commander."

"..."

"NEXT!"

"... Next up we have a cook and farmer."

"Then he shall do just that."

"I'm surprised you didn't tell him to milk."

"You realize the magma floodgate is ready, right?"

"OH SHIT I'M SORRY OH GOD OH GOD"

"...Next."

"The next one is a master shearer, and a master dyer."

"Farmer."

"BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN... ah forget it. We have an administrator migrating here as the last in the wave, to escape the murderous bastards over at Beardriver. He used to be a miner, but then became a professional organizer. He should be a manager!"

"We could always use another miner..."

"*facehoof*

"Anything else to report?"

"No, sir..."

"Good, because I want you to tell the migrants to watch out for the badgers. I swear, these fucking things are everywhere! There's over fifteen of them lurking about! Just wait till we have the magma all the way ready, the bastards..."

Necro stood up and walked past the food stockpile, down the stairs, past the workshops, past the dormitory, and back to the forge. He looked at Ironsides preparing the smithy for business. Necro looked down the pit into the "underbelly" as he called it. The place where the magma fills to power the ironworks, and the might of his fist. Those beasts don't stand a chance...
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10963
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Left_bar_bleue9/0My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty Re: My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers]

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

Necro sat in his barren living area, looking at all the leftover boulders and stones. His desk would be in the center of the room, so he would face the door. His bedroom was directly attached in the back, and was a nice oak bed. It wasn't exactly glamorous, but that didn't matter. Ol' Joey burst in through the empty door frame,
"Sir! Sir! Dusty has just become a legendary miner! He's smashing through the olivine faster than we can run to him!"

"Grand, grand. You two will be needing your skills once we are approaching the final stage of our quest."

"Aye, I just hope we're not ambushed down there..."

"Don't worry. I may be a sociopath, but I'm not an idiot. We'll have patrols cleaning up the place."

"Thank you, thank you sir!"

"Now, get out of my site and get back to digging."

"Yes, sir..."

Ol' Joey trotted away, carrying his pick on his belt. Necro came outside to the old wagon to talk to the mason. He was working casually at fortifying the area, as he was told.

"Bolt!"

"Yes?"

"I need you to manufacture some trading goods. Make some stone mugs, the caravan will be here in about a month, maybe a month in a half."

"But sir, the badgers..."

"Ironsides is making copper weaponry as we speak. One of the immigrants brought a crossbow, so he can make some bolts if we need some range."

"Fine. I'll go make some mugs..."

"Good. Now go."

Ironsides worked away smelting the mountains of copper found while digging our fortress. The plan was to have an army of ponies armed with the best axes around, as to sever the limbs of the wretched. The magma obsoleted coal, as it provided us with infinite heat. So the wood can be used to provide more beds in the barracks and dorm. And so begins the forging of an army...
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Left_bar_bleue9/0My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

The muskox and water buffalo that the monarch provided were getting in the way, so Necro did what came naturally. He threw them into the volcano. The burning, boiling flesh tickled his nose, it reminded him of home. The dying gasps of the cattle eventually faded, leaving nothing but some molten bone sinking to the magma sea. Dusty looked up at Necro's fascination, and vomited a little in his mouth. Necro would need to fire a creature incapable of swimming into the volcano in order to scout the magma see before they began excavation, but that shall come later. Necro came down to Bolt, working away at the mugs, and ordered him to practice his machinery skills by manufacturing gears. Bolt was getting worried at the constant change of orders, but he complied without a word. Bolt walked down the hall to the mechanic's shop and began chiseling away at the orthoclase. Necro continued his rounds. They recieved some new immigrants, most of which were completely useless. They were assigned to smelt and farm. Necro know they wouldn't bring up as many crops per seed, but the absolute amount of food gained would be greater. All was working to plan.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

The well was dug, and the pond was ready to be drained. Dusty smacked the ceiling, and bolted. Dusty escaped and was unharmed, and the floodgate was sealed. However, Dusty felt like DIVING INTO THE WELL, so she did. She then realized that noone knew she was down there, so she was stuck hungry for a few days in the neck chest deep water. Necro noticed she was stuck down there while passing by, and told her to mine her way out. She got out, and the water was still intact! She was then informed of a small exposed vein of hematite near the peak, so she filled up, and moved out. It wasn't that big of a vein, only ten chunks of iron were recovered, but it was a start. Now the traps could be built, and more armor could be made. The caravan shall come soon, so goods were made to greet the first traders to come to the fortress. Meanwhile, Ironsides forged a towering golden statue of a dragon striking down the hero of the Buffalo people. Necro saw it, and had it placed behind his desk. All who enter his office, will see a massive gold dragon tearing the throat out of the hero.

All shall fear Necro, leader of Machineblood! HOOVES FOR THE HOOF THRONE!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 am

Necro looked out upon the mountain they established their blossoming fortress on. The brook was frozen solid, the skies were raining with the blood of the parasprites, the traders are rushing to enter the safety of the town, and the ponies were hauling stone gears to the trade depot. All was well in Machineblood, and the money shall soon come. Immigrants will come in the name of loot, luxury, and glory. Let us pray that we get some more soldiers for our grand cause.

Necro walked down to the workshop level and found bolt sleeping on the job.

"BOLT!"

"Huhwhathuh...? DOODAHDOO oh I didn't see you there!"

"...You haven't been working, have you."

"Uh, yes I have!" hastily stated Bolt, as his eyes darted away

"No, you haven't. We would have a hundred gears by now, you insolent bastard!"

"Oh god, please don't burn me! PLEASE DON'T ROAST ME ALIVE!"

"Luckily for you, you're the only one that knows how to operate a motherfucking crank. Consider yourself lucky, and on parole."

"Thank you sir, THANK YOU!"

"Now, GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE IVOR GETS SOME PRACTICE!"

"Yes, sir! Yes sir, I will!"

Necro trotted away gnarling his teeth, "I am going to slit his heels..."
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 am

Necro finished trading a hundred radioactive goblets to the homeland and oh-so-many sets of copper armor, Necro had acquired some steel and some bags. The bags will come in handy for the seeds and spores that they will acquire. The merchants left happy, and the liaison was still waiting. Necro continued to neglect the diplomat, and commended Bolt and Ironsides for his duties. He also commended the militia commander for his long fight with those damn parasprites. The parasprites were still there, but now horrified by the thought of trying to approach. The magma was in full swing, the fields were pumping out barrels of food, the proles were working tirelessly, the merchants had cancer, and the fortress was rich.

All according to plan.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 am

The merchants left with very little on them (In them however...) but a few unsafe mugs. Necro was tempted to locked them inside and then nail them to the front door as parasprite bait, as those things don't like being near the militia commander. The parasprites are still scared shitless of the fortress, and refuse to even go near anyone. Too bad we need the immigrants to not be afraid, otherwise those merchants would have had a few more worries than their coat coming out. A grand occasion between Dusty and Ol' Joey happened today, marriage. They came into Necro's office together, where he was carving tallies into a rock of microcline.

"Ehem, Necro..."

"Yes, Dusty?"

"We would like to request a party to be arranged, for our lovely marriage," Ol' Joey said as she smiled at Dusty.

"Oh, can we? Can we please?"

Necro checked to see if they were serious, and they were.

"Well if you want to throw a party, the magma chamber is open."

Dusty and Ol' Joey glanced at eachother and ran like they never had ran before.

Necro returned to his tallies, and stood up. He went up the stairs, again ignoring the liaison, around the wall, and up the hill, where Bolt was laying roofing frames.

"Bolt, I have an order for you."

"Y-Yes, sir?"

"I'd like a pit built, with the bottom at my room, behind a window."

"Yes, sir. M-May I ask what you w-want to do with said pit?"

"To shred the local population's animals, of course!"

"Oh god... oh god..."

"Problem?"

"...N-No sir. I'll begin making gears and hatches immediately..."
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:15 am

A new wave of immigrants came, lured by tales of great luxury. Many of them were soldiers, and were promptly conscripted. We gained another miner, and about 6 or so more proles. We even received a LEGENDARY carpenter, which was conveniently paired with the pathetic peasants. The peasants were assigned as field laborers, woodcutters, and bar smelters. Flon and the militia commander were happily married, and the commander was immediately demoted. The NEW militia commander was automatically possessed, and made a stone flute, with images in bone. The bastard didn't do jackshit for us, but that doesn't matter. We didn't lose any remotely valuable resources, anyhow. Afterwards, the liaison came in, and Necro ordered more metal and barrels. The liaison in turn, wanted more radioactive mugs. The bastard may be an absolute idiot, but why argue? We have enough stone lying around to fill the order. The diplomat left, and Necro went outside to Bolt again, who was laying roofing.

"Bolt, I have another order for you."

"Yes, my l-lord?"

"I would like an orthoclase door for the butcher's shop. I don't want any stench coming out if the flesh begins to rot."

"O-Oh god..."

"Just go, you spineless parasprite."

"Y-Yes, sir"
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:15 am

The perpetually irritating parasprites had come back, and were yet again harassing the woodcutters. The militia was deployed, and they ran for their lives. The militia was recalled, and told to train in their new barracks. The zebras had come to trade shortly thereafter, and all metal and bags were bought. They left poor and with more radioactive cups, and with less wealth than they had come with.

In the fort, Bolt had completed the roofing over the outdoor area, and was now producing furniture. Ironsides was manufacturing military equipment, Dusty and O'l Joey were mining as usual, Ivor was doing checkups in the newly made hospital, Flon was brewing wine, and Necro was dealing with various problems. The magma floodgate was ready to burn anyone waiting outside the gates, the well was fixed, Ivor was getting married, and the badgers were in full bloom. The cheesemakers were drinking from the brook for whatever reason, even though the well was fine. The badgers began to chase the proles, and Dusty burst in to tell Necro the news.

"Necro! Sir! The badgers are chasing the cheesemaker!"

"..."

"...and the cheesemaker has an iron axe"

"Send the militia. Let none live."

"Yes, sir"

"And by the way..."

"Yes, Necro?"

"If any of them get into range, burn them. Alive."

"Oh dear, that's... that's..."

"Making me hungry. Now go tell the commander"

Dusty walked backwards with an awkward smile, and galloped away as fast as she could.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 am

The badgers were defeated, with no casualties. One of them snuck in and scared some ponies, but was slaughtered with haste. All outside ore was immediately hauled inside, to prevent any smelting proles to be attacked. Soon after, another wave of immigrants came. Most were immigrants, but we received a markspony and a potter/soldier. The potter can make clay barrels in his off-time, which we can use to store food. The markspony was assigned as a captain of his own unit (with him as the only member), and given a wooden crossbow and bone bolts. A magma kiln was constructed to employ the potter, and he was told to collect clay for the time being. Ironsides forged three more golden statues, one of a pony, one of a trio of Forgotten Beasts, and one of Necro himself. The statue of Necro replaced the one of the slain buffalo, and all the remaining statues (Including the dragon/buffalo statue) were moved into the barracks. The statue was of Necro standing boldly above the other ponies, and depicted his rise from cavern suicide-miner, to leader of Machineblood. The cave ponies had just arrived as the new markspony had gone stark raving mad, speaking gibberish of things such as small ponies that only have a coat on their head and a mane on their face. The weirdest part was that they stand on their hind legs, and have no hooves on their fore ones. It was quite odd, but no matter. The fool shall meet his end soon enough, and the cave ponies shall receive gifts that'll make them... feel warm inside?

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

Two child snatchers in a one month period, with both being dispatched with haste by the military. The mutated freaks do not last a chance. Necro greeted the Cave Ponies and their caravan's guards as brothers, and gave them gifts in addition to their normal payment. The caravan had little in terms of steel, but had many fine bismuth bronze picks. They also had plenty of exotic wood, which we promptly purchased. The traders left happy, and with a skip in their step. Bolt was off expanding the outdoor area, Ironsides was making military equipment, Flon was brewing and farming, Ivor was giving psychological exams to the party-less ponies (See: Cupcaker Duty), Dusty and Ol' Joey were still mining, and Necro was hauling off the lunatic marksman's corpse to the volcano.

"And to you, good sir. AND BE OFF!"

Ivor came galloping up the steep slope with difficulty, "Sir! Sir! A glassmaker has gone into a strange mood!"

"We have no sand."

"I know! What are we to do? He shall surely go mad!"

"..."

"Oh dear, oh dear, this is terrible!"

"Guess what else you need to make glass at the magma forge?"

"Oh... HMP"

"Ivor, I swear, if you release your bile all over my jackboots I will dine on cupcakes for the next week."

"Mmm, Mmr."

Ivor left to go tell Dusty and Ol' Joey the deed they must do, but not before releasing the contents of his stomach all over a fern.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

The rainbow ponies arrived carrying a sum of glass, steel, and other useful items. The motherland's caravan arrived as well, carrying metal and wood. They both received orthoclase mugs, and in return gave us their items. The moody glassmaker galloped up to the depot as fast as he could, and took the glass off of us. He then forged out of the green glass he used, in the fiery pits of Machineblood, a perfectly cut glass gem, with hanging rings of green glass. It is a shitty item indeed! Too bad he left the workshop when he did, we had the levers ready and everything...

Coincidentally, the diomedian ponies came while the traders were here, and met no citizen of ours. They were locked out with some cats, and deep fried. Necro smelled the roasting flesh through the drawbridge, and laughed. The pathetic creatures had no idea who they were up against. One of them crawled away with his legs and tentacle horribly burned to a crisp. He shall tell the tale of the failed attack on Necro's crusade! HAZZAH! HAZZAH!

Dusty and Ol' Joey had their own excitement going on, as they were having their child. Dusty gave birth to a little female foal, and entered Necro's office fearfully.

"Ehm... Sir..."

"Yes, Dusty?"

"We had our first child and I was wondering if w-we could have a little... break? It'd be for the good of the child"

Necro looked her in the eye, and tapped his hands on the glass gem. "Yes."

"Ok, I understand... Wait, WHAT?"

"I said you may have a break."

"Wait... but aren't you... and the... now I'm confused."

"We have no need of mining at the moment. You are free to eat your firstborn."

"Eat? Why would I..."

"Oh. You meant a break to take CARE of the child, OK. Yeah, we're good. The child may rest with her mother for the moment."

"Thank you sir, thank you thank you thank you!", said Dusty as she was bowing out the door.

Necro, and looked back at the statue of his life's story, grinning, "Even gods shall fall before me."
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 am

Time had passed, and the fortress was blooming. The military was fully trained, the furnaces were fully operational, and the traders were bringing in fresh resources. In fact, digging down to the depths had begun. The first cavern was breached, and it was a beautiful site. The trees were blossoming, the grass was bright, the webs were luminescent, and the animals were grazing. Necro was informed of this glorious news, and stated what must be done.

Dusty came in with the child strapped to her side, jumping up and down, "Sir! We've unearthed a large underground forest! There are webs we could use to make fresh clothing, food to last us years, and enough gold to make us the capitol of the world! What shall we harvest first?!"

Necro glanced at them and immediately replied, "Magma."

"Wait... what?"

"Burn it. Burn it all to slag."

"But sir-"

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP YOUR THROAT OR NOT?"

"I'm sorry sir..."

"You had better be. Now be off, we have much to do."

"Yes sir..."

The militia and lever operators were busy as well, as three ambushes arrived at the same time. Half the country side was burnt to ash, but who cares? The smell of scorched flesh went on for miles, along with the bastards' trails of innards. All in a days work at Machineblood.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 am

The seasons had come and go, and excavations were completed. The magma sea had been struck, along with many metals. Very little adamantine had been gathered, as semi-molten rock was blocking much of the way. Grand spires of stone and metal rose through the magma, piercing the earth. The blue metal veins flowed through the SMR like the lifeblood of the land, feeding the rock above. Preparations were made to fight Hell itself, and construction had begun. A window was to be placed above the kill zone, for the starting seven to view their handiwork. All the blood of the land shall flow unto Hell!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Dirty Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 am

Hey, is it okay if I link this thread in the original Bay12 thread?

You should probably add the rest of the ponysonas to the OP. Lemme help you with that...
Code:
[spoiler=Twwolfe][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Twwolfe.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Theifofdreams][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Theifofdreams.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tersr][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Tersr.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Prixel][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Prixel.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nukarama][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Nukarama.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Musashi][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Musashi.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=MadocComadrin][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/MadocComadrin.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zarhon][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Zarhon.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dsarker][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/Dsarker.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Crazy Cow][img]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Necro910/CrazyCow.png[/img][/spoiler]
MC Dirty
MC Dirty
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5267
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 am

Twwolfe:

Theifofdreams:

Tersr:

Prixel:

Nukarama:

Musashi:

MadocComadrin:

Zarhon:

Dsarker:

Crazy Cow:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 am

MC Dirty wrote:Hey, is it okay if I link this thread in the original Bay12 thread?
Yush, let them see my progress! LET THEM SEE THE GRAND GALLOPING FINALE!

Also, thanks for the code. My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] 591830264
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

Twwolfe's Relationships:

Edit: Fixed the images.

Last edited by Necro910 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 am

I have risen from my grave. "Introduction" aside, I don't have a pony yet? Crying or Very sad
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5070
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 am

All the images in the first post are borked.
Zaerosz
Zaerosz
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4843

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Left_bar_bleue10/10My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Dirty Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 am

Zaerosz wrote:All the images in the first post are borked.
Um.... No?
No, they aren't.
MC Dirty
MC Dirty
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5267

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 am

MC Dirty wrote:
Zaerosz wrote:All the images in the first post are borked.
Um.... No?
No, they aren't.
Hmmm... I think I know the problem. I copypasted the images while using a proxy, so that might be it. Could someone give the coding for them so I can update the OP?
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 am

Alright, it's fixed. Now everyone will see my ponies My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] 2360024975
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 pm

This is horrible.

AND SO BOOTIFULS My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] 2372617550
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5600
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Left_bar_bleue1337/42My little Necro: Fortress of Magma [Spoilers] Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum