Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+15
Dsarker
Blizzlord
Kirbypowered
Zangi
CreativityIsProof
Silfurdreki
Slag
Johuotar
Necro910
Andal
Zaerosz
Loud Whispers
Sean Mirrsen
Kaijyuu
Flying Dice
19 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Kaijyuu Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 am

Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6172
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/9My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Yes she's bad, but bad as in good.

Bad as in terrible. She's prideful to the point of arrogance, is entirely focused on her own glory at others expense, and prefers flashy displays to practical solutions.

Just like Horus Lupercal.

My theory? She's going to backstab everypony and put Celestia into a coma from which she won't awake.

It's /always/ Rainbow Dash's fault.

Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5513
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

You only say that to take the blame off of your beloved Blueblood. Everyone knows he's Chrysalis's accomplice. I mean, who else could have helped her replace Cadence?
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6667
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue69/99My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Dsarker wrote:
Bad as in terrible. She's prideful to the point of arrogance, is entirely focused on her own glory at others expense, and prefers flashy displays to practical solutions.
Except when she actively picks her friends and morals over fame, saves Rarity's life, comforts Scootaloo, etc., and ultimately is a barely held together ball of self-doubt and fear of failure covered in a veneer of bravado and carelessness (that cracks quite often).

She's more sad than bad.
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6051
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue13/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 am

Ya know... Spitfire is a pony of many talents... and responsibilities. Member of the Wonderbolts, Head Dean of the Wonderbolt Flight Academy(or at least the one who oversees the freshmen ponies), and an inspector/overseer for the Cloudsdale water supply.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5607

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm

The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6847
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Andal wrote:
Dsarker wrote:
Except when she actively picks her friends and morals over fame, saves Rarity's life, comforts Scootaloo, etc., and ultimately is a barely held together ball of self-doubt and fear of failure covered in a veneer of bravado and carelessness (that cracks quite often).

She's more sad than bad.

Again, just like Horus. You know how he hero-worshiped Roboute? And that's not even Matt Ward writing that, folks.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Flying Dice wrote:The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

Would the responsibility of the pony in question matter, though? The clones definitely seem to have a lesser concentration (even for Pinkie Pie), and seem to be a whole lot more emotional. Pinkie Pie didn't have a breakdown about not being able to spend time with all her friends - she was able to delay said breakdown so she could solve it.

Of course, not saying her solution was ideal. But she still came to a solution rather than focusing on the problem.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Dsarker wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:The real secret is that Spitfire found the cloning pond years ago and never told anyone about it, and was never found out because she's reasonably responsible.

Would the responsibility of the pony in question matter, though? The clones definitely seem to have a lesser concentration (even for Pinkie Pie), and seem to be a whole lot more emotional. Pinkie Pie didn't have a breakdown about not being able to spend time with all her friends - she was able to delay said breakdown so she could solve it.

Of course, not saying her solution was ideal. But she still came to a solution rather than focusing on the problem.

Pinkie's also emotionally unstable and prone to losing attention under normal conditions. Take someone who's already fit for a leadership role and while you wouldn't get any great ponies out of the pond, you would probably get some passable stand-ins.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Flying Dice wrote:
Dsarker wrote:

Pinkie's also emotionally unstable and prone to losing attention under normal conditions. Take someone who's already fit for a leadership role and while you wouldn't get any great ponies out of the pond, you would probably get some passable stand-ins.

Eh, maybe. We don't know much about the actual changes it causes. I'll give you the argument.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Zangi wrote:Ya know... Spitfire is a pony of many talents... and responsibilities. Member of the Wonderbolts, Head Dean of the Wonderbolt Flight Academy(or at least the one who oversees the freshmen ponies), and an inspector/overseer for the Cloudsdale water supply.

Suggest the first two are combined (might be head of the wonderbolts) and the third one isn't often. She might also have been chosen that specific year, and not every time; can't really remember that episode too well.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

A not bad episode, and it gave me an idea for a timberwolf mecha.
I only hope the next episode does not dissappoint...
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5166

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Also, the impossible has been done.
I actually found a fan fiction where I'm not just in it for the villain! This is the first time ... ever that I found something like this. Good show, random fanfic writer!
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Also, the impossible has been done.
I actually found a fan fiction where I'm not just in it for the villain! This is the first time ... ever that I found something like this. Good show, random fanfic writer!
Do share.

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm

NobodyPro wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:Also, the impossible has been done.
Do share.
The Mechinations of a Trickster. Note, not for kids.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Apparently that MLPOnline thing was shutdown... this guy released a buncha sprites for it if any of ya are interested.
http://urimas.deviantart.com/art/MLPonline-Sprite-Sheets-341840400
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5607

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypowered Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 pm

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:The Mechinations of a Trickster. Note, not for kids.
Thanks for this. The quality of this and the only other fan fiction I've bothered to read(still waiting for updates on that one, which was recommended aaalllllll the way back in the Bay12 pony thread) make me feel as though I should give them more attention...

Oh, I also caught up with the episodes awhile ago. I enjoyed them, so that's all good. The Timberwolf transformer's death was pretty silly, but eh. It's what you come to expect from a show about adorable ponies where rainbows are the number one threat to villains everywhere.
Kirbypowered
Kirbypowered
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4674
Friendship Lessons : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Rainbows are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Especially in Gamera vs. Barugon. Barugon's rainbow beam devastated that Japanese army and city that were most definitely not little toys.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5006
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:34 am

Flying Dice wrote:Rainbows are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I've been stocking up on prisms for centuries; rainbows are my BITCH.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am

honk
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10949
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 am

Necro910 wrote:honk
You wouldn't happen to have another account on the internet by the name of LordSlowpoke, would you?
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:24 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
You wouldn't happen to have another account on the internet by the name of LordSlowpoke, would you?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 135px-199Slowking
Nope.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 am

Necro910 wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 39 135px-199Slowking
Nope.
...LICHETTE OPPOSES OMNICIDE
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:...LICHETTE OPPOSES OMNICIDE
I do not know of anyone named Lichette. Or are you referring to a female lich? I assume the former since I'd guess a lich would kind of want everyone dead like them.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next