Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure

+3
Slag
Flying Dice
Necro910
7 posters

Go down

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Please note that this is not going to be updated often so expect delays. To make up for this I will illustrate this as best I can.

Most sprites are from, or based on, sprites from Desktop Ponies which you should try atleast once. I have Octavia playing in the background right now (she is the least distracting pony).

Five ponies trotted along the road to Ponyville. None of them had any idea why they were going to Ponyville. It was as if some unknown force* had influenced them to embark on their journey.
Suddenly the red stallion in front turned and spoke.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 77902: Who the hay are you ponies?

NPC GET:
Open Book
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 8876b

[quote=profile template]
Name: (eg. Stream Skipper)
Type: (earth, pegasi, unicorn)
Cutie Mark: (eg. glowing box)
Appearance: (eg. green mane, white coat, red eyes)
Other: (quirks, notes, personality, etc.)
[/quote]

SYSTEM:
You want to bake a cake:
[quote=D6 Roll]
1: Epic Fail, THE OVEN'S ON FIRE!
2: Fail, The cake is barely edible.
3: Narrow Fail, The cake could have been better.
4: Narrow Success, The cake looks good.
5: Success, The cake looks delicious.
6: Overshoot, The cake is so good that everypony is trying to get a piece before the party![/quote]

PLAYERS:
Gear Hopper - adwarf:
Starshine - SeriousConcentrate:
Spring Meadow - Flying Dice:
Sunset Bloom - ansontan2000:

WAITLIST:

Forumite NPCs:

*Probably Pinkie Pie, I dunno.

Last edited by NobodyPro on Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty Re: Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure

Post  Necro910 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm

NobodyPro wrote:Topic is in the Bay 12 Forums

I plan to allow basically anything, playing along with whatever the players want to do (within reason, nobody can be Pinkie Pie like Pinkie Pie can). ILLUSTRATED (REPURPOSED DESKTOP PONIES!)

Need sleep now. Short post is short.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 1342835135
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10954
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue9/0Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty Re: Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure

Post  Flying Dice Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm

This is going to be fun. I'm playing something of an expy of Yuka Kazami.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6852
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 pm

This is going to be fun. I'm playing something of an expy of Yuka Kazami.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 am

Generic characterization of psychotic flower lady or something special?
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6672
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue69/99Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am

Necro910 wrote:
NobodyPro wrote:Topic is in the Bay 12 Forums

I plan to allow basically anything, playing along with whatever the players want to do (within reason, nobody can be Pinkie Pie like Pinkie Pie can). ILLUSTRATED (REPURPOSED DESKTOP PONIES!)

Need sleep now. Short post is short.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 1342835135
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 2825271301
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5440
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am

Slag wrote:Generic characterization of psychotic flower lady or something special?
Not quite psychotic flower mare, more like disturbed plant unicorn with an extreme hatred of fire and gardeners.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Here you go Necro.

Five ponies trotted along the road to Ponyville. None of them had any idea why they were going to Ponyville. It was as if some unknown force* had influenced them to embark on their journey.
Suddenly the red stallion in front turned and spoke.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 77902: Who the hay are you ponies?

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 96665
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 77902: So, can anypony remember why we're here?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Something's coming back to me...
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 77902: We should move on to Ponyvi-
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Ponyville! Twilight Sparkle will know what happened!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3c3c2: How-?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Quick! There's no time!

The five ponies gallop to PONYVILLE and arrive at the door to THE LIBRARY.
Starshine knocks on the door and a purple baby dragon answers.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3895b
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 60c87: Uh... hello?

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure A4a55
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 11020: Oh, wow, it's a dragon! A young one, but a dragon nonetheless! How do you do? My name's Starshine.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 60c87: Hi Starshine.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3c3c2: Hello~
Mea smiles briefly before looking up, inspecting the library tree. Her smile returns.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3c3c2: This is magnificent! How old is it?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 60c87: Uh, I don't know. Probably centuries old.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806aHi, I'm Gear Hopper, who are you?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 60c87: I'm Spike. I'm Twilight's-
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure B4a99
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: "SPIKE? Spike, I need to see Twilight Sparkle now! It's about magic!"
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 60c87: Wha-!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Now Spike! There's no time!

Spike lets them all in and Sunset immediately gallops to Twilight and stands uncomfortably close.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 69252
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Twilight! You've gotta help us! None of us can remember much and...
Sunset trails off when she realizes how she's acting and who she's talking to.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: We need your help Twilight. We don't know what's happened.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Well tell me who you all are first and I'll see if I can help.
Everypony introduces themselves and they each try to recall what brought them to Ponyville. It becomes clear that while they can remember basic facts like their name and fragments of their past, none of them can remember anything that happened in the past few weeks. Not a thing.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: If it was just one of you then it could be any number of things but five fully grown ponies reminds me of something I've read about.
Twilight goes to the bookshelf and, using her magic, pulls copy of Myths of the Three Tribes from between Steadfast Sky: A History of Equestria and Naked Singularity: Event Horizons of Lust. She levitates it in front of her and flips through the pages, looking for a specific page.
It doesn't take long.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Here it is!
Twilight clears her throat and begins to read aloud.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: "...When the travelers did awake they did recall nothing of their journey. Nor did they recall their past with any great clarity as they pulled themselves to their hooves. They did beholdeth a great feathered shadow that flew to the south. With this event, the message of warning was forgotten. When the travelers returned they named the beast: Corvus. It is said that the beast fed on the travelers' memories as they slept, feasting on their importance and taking sustenance from their confusion upon awakening..." It moves on to talk about the Story of Hearthswarming Eve. You didn't see a big winged shadow, did you?
None of them did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Mea blinks several times after reading the third title. She then smiles again, much wider than before, and leaves. She looks for someone to "help" with her plant magic. Gear Hopper decides to go look around town to see if there are any mechanics he can help out. Bookie (Open Book) also leaves but keeps his reasons to himself.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 127b0

Starshine raises an eyebrow at the third book. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Maybe it might have something in it that's relevant." She canters over to it and starts to read.* Twilight starts to look anxious for some reason.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3ab7a
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Twilight, I can remember about a pony named Candace and her colt Shining Armor telling me to find you to learn about magic. Could you help me out?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: You spoke to my BBBFF?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Yes, wha-
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Big brother best friend forever.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Oh...
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Anyway, first things first. How much do you know.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 2074b

SUNSET BLOOM GOT SPELL: INCINERATE
Incinerate ignites easily burned materials such as paper, hay and dried leaves.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 11020: Hey! I was reading that!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Sorry-
Twilight's horn glows and the smouldering remains vanish. She looks relieved.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 11020: Now I'll never know what happens to Prism Slash!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Do you remember any other spells.
Sunset concentrates, careful not to damage any other books.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure A55c5
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Just the basics.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: What would you like to learn?

Gear wanders through the streets of Ponyville, becoming slowy more dissappointed at the lack of mechanical innovation in the town. 'My cutie mark is a pair of gears, not cartwheels.' he thinks, 'How am I supposed to help out if nopony has anything mechanical?'
As if to answer him he is suddenly faced with a strange pink pony. Faced in the most literal sense of the word.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure C6ba1

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: I've never seen you before. You know what that means!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806a: I-
The pink pony started to bounce around happily.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: There's a new pony in town! There's so much to do! I'll have to be really quick and fix the oven before- Whoops, almost spoiled it for you! I'm Pinkie by the way.
An oven? Well, helping was helping.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806a: I could fix that oven if you want.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: That would be so great. It's REALLY hard to cook a cake in a broken oven. It just sits there.
She turns and bounces off into town, leading hopper to the bakery.

As Mea walks into the park she spots a frustrated looking earth pony watering some sick-looking yellow flowers.

So were going to stuff around for a little bit so I can prepare for the first big event. Remember: More detail in your actions = better updates from me. Assume everything.

*It exists, mature content warning. Good for a laugh. Don't make me regret the reference.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Flying Dice wrote:
Slag wrote:Generic characterization of psychotic flower lady or something special?
Not quite psychotic flower mare, more like disturbed plant unicorn with an extreme hatred of fire and gardeners.

Heh, my pony-self is always a gardener/grower (probably because I'm a horticulturalist). Maybe I should just remain a watcher for this run. That, or come up with a new OC.

Re: NobodyPro
Do I feel a Pinkie party coming on?
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6056
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue13/0Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

I'd like to join, but it'd be rather irritating to have to keep opening incoginito windows every time I want to read the updates. Should I join?

EDIT: Fuck ALL the things!

Application:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue9/0Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armok Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

oh, this thread is a much more convenient way to just follow and observe than actualy having to read the entire b12 one!
Armok
Armok

Pony Pals : 4945
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue10/10Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 am

I hope I can join in on the Fun. Playing an incoherent pony will be Fun! If I do get in, can I come out of the Everfree?

Armok wrote:oh, this thread is a much more convenient way to just follow and observe than actualy having to read the entire b12 one!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Starshine
Starshine sighed and got back to her hooves. She had noted the author was listed as the purple mare before them before the pages had gotten burnt. I guess that's why she taught Sunset a fire spell first. Oh well, my horoscope did say Geminis should prepare for a hot accident today. It wasn't the kind I was hoping for... I wonder if she's an Aquarius? Theirs did say to be careful or they might hurt someone.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 11020: I'll leave you ponies to it; I'm not much for magic. Catch up to you later!

Starshine trots out and explores the city, trying to get a feel for where everything is and perhaps learn who runs everything, like how Twilight Sparkle is the librarian. She also keeps an eye out for a quick way to earn some cash or respect.
(2+1, N.Fail) You manage to get a good idea of the main personalities in town after talking with some mares but you fail to find anything worth doing for now.

Sunset Bloom
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Whatever you think will be best suited for me.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: Let's start on something simple. When you want to cast a spell you don't know you have to know exactly what you want. You have to picture the result and will it to happen.
A purple glow surrounds Twilight's horn and the library is plunged into darkness.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: What do you need?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 71b96: Light.
(4+1)A green flame springs into existence around Sunset's horn. It illuminates the area around her and reveals a pleased looking Twilight.

GOT SPELL: LIGHT

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 5b94c: First try! Impressive. Remember, that trick only works for minor spells.

Spring Meadow
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 3c3c2: Heya!~ You look like you've got a bit of a problem there. Anything I can do to help?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 51010: Well I'm sorry, but unless you know a spell to help sickly plants BonBon's flowers just aint gonna make it through the summer.
Funnily enough, a yellow aura appears around both Mea's horn and the sick-looking flowers(3+1, N. Success). The colour returns to the flowers but you expected more.

GOT SPELL: OVERGROWTH
Overgrowth allows you to revitalize or enhance plant life.

Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 51010: Well I'll be...

Gear Hopper
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806a: Hurray! Machines!
Gear Hopper squeaks as he begins to scurry around before turning back to face Pinkie Pie.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806a: I'll fix your oven lead the way!
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: We're already here, silly.
Gear Hopper looks up to see that they are indeed standing in front of a colourful, mostly pink, building and, upon smelling the baked goods within, he realises how hungry he is.
He follows Pinkie Pie inside and she leads him into the kitchen. It's full of machinery. There's even a taffy maker!
Gear tries to fix the oven(1+1= Crit. Fail)* and not only does he fail to fix the oven but he knocks his head as he checks it's inside.
Pinkie gives him a cupcake and wraps a small bandage around his bruised head.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: My turn.
Pinkie attempts to fix the oven(π) and somehow manages to get it working. As she turns it on Gear Hopper stuffs a hoof into his mouth to prevent the inevitable flying crumbs of disbelief.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: That was fun. Let's play another game!

No panels because of time restraints IRL. One more turn of faffing about and then plot happens.
*Random number god were not amused. Critical Failures and Overshoots occur based on natural rolls such as this one so even with the Special Talent (+1) Bonus he still Crit. Failed. The threshold for success remains the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 2:57 am

Gear Hopper
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 9806a: Well it was nice meeting you I have things to invent.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Seeya!
Gear Hopper turns, and leaves the house to go find stuff to build a pair of rocket boosters!
(4, N. Success) He manages to find enough parts to begin a rocket booster but he may have to look elsewhere for more supplies.

NEW ITEM: Project - Rocket Boosters
This saddlebag contains the pieces necassary to begin building small rocket boosters. Over time Gear Hopper will construct it.

As Gear Hopper walks back to the library to meet the others he is tackled by a pink blur and it shoves a piece of paper into his mouth.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Quick, take this! I'm running out of time!

Starshine
Starshine looks around for the most recent newspaper, or failing that, heads back to the library to see if they have an archive of newspapers to look through and find out what's been going on recently in Equestria.
Unfortunately for Starshine's afternoon plans she suddenly spots a cart careening down a hill. A panicking foal is sitting in the back.
Without thinking, she throws herself into the path of the wagon.(4, N. Success) With the help of her natural earth pony strength she takes the hit without being hurt. She's managed to slow the cart considerably but both her and the cart are still sliding down the hill.
Something slams into the cart beside her.
R.DASH: Jump out kid!
As the foal jumps off the back of the wagon Starshine looks over to see a cyan pegusus with an unusual rainbow mane.
R.DASH: On three, we both push.
Starshine just nods.
R.DASH: Three!
Both Starshine and Rainbow Dash push as hard as they can.(6+1, Overshoot) The cart quickly moves up the hill and hits a rock at the top. One of it's wheels is broken but everything inside is safe.
R.DASH: That was impressive. You must be as strong as Applej-
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Another new pony! How many are there Dashie!? Can we keep 'em!?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 67209

Mea
Mea sighs,
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure C0139: Looks like I'm a bit rusty. Say, is there anything else I can help you with- uh, sorry, I didn't catch your name?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 51010: How rude a' me. My name's Applejack. I live and work over at Sweet Apple Acres.
Mea's mind grasped for something that wasn't there.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure C0139: The name rings a bell.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 51010: Any chance of you helping me with the rest of these flowers?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure C0139: I could do that.
Mea's horn glows yellow again as an aura surrounds the rest of the flowers.(3+1, N. Success) Mea looks at them in frustration as their colour returns but they refuse to grow.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 51010: Wow. Bonbon's gonna be so happy. So-
Pinkie Pie slams into Applejack and shoves a piece of paper at Mea before galloping off like the four horses of the apocalypse were after her.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Two more new ponies to go!

Sunset Bloom
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 68084: Thanks Twilight! I think I'll go see if anypony needs help around in Ponyville, if you don't mind.
As Sunset walks out of the library door something pink leaps out of the bushes and throws a rolled up piece of paper at her.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!
Sunset unrolls the paper as the pink pony runs of towards the centre of town.
Dear New Pony,
You are invited to a party at Sugarcube Corner
just after sunset. If you don't know where that
is it's near the marketplace and looks like a
gingerbread house (it's not though). Can't wait
to meet you.
Pinkie Pie
Sunset looks towards the sun and saw that there isn't much time to go until sunset. She trots down towards Sugarcube Corner via the marketplace. She arrives just in time to see the pink pony and a yellow pegusus wheel out a cannon.
FLUTTERSHY: Uh, Pinkie. Are you sure about this?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure A2257
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Of course I'm sure Fluttershy. Well, I'm sure about the decoration but I'm not sure how I'm going to fire a broken cannon. I'm not even sure why everything's been broken lately.
Sunset blinks and suddenly Pinkie is in front of her.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: New pony! What's your name? Fire Mote? Fire Mark? Fire Flower?
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 68084: Sunset Bloom.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Sunset, I really need you to fire my cannon.
Against all common sense Sunset agrees to fire the cannon.(4+1, Success) It goes off perfectly and the outside of Sugarcube Corner is covered in party decorations. Fluttershy and Sunset are stunned.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: Yay! Fluttershy, you get the food while Sunset helps me move the tables outside. Ponies are already arriving.

All
All the players (and the Mane Six) arrive within minutes of the sun setting. Even Open Book, who arrives with both Rarity and a new manecut.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure A915c
Twilight introduces the five new ponies to the others and they enjoy the party under Luna's beautiful night sky.
The music is good, the food great and the decorations would have been perfect if not for the large, dark shape that fell out of the sky.
It smashes the central table and sends ponies running in fear (The horror!).
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 13211
"Find him!"
Four more dark shapes fall into the party and begin to turn over tables and generally making a mess. They appear to be griffons with black feathers and white coats.
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure 83282: I'm going to have to ask you to leave!
The griffons ignore Pinkie Pie.
The mane six look like they're about to do something about this, you should too.

Didn't have access to internet over the weekend, sorry for the wait.
*facepalm* Forgot the new dialogue faces and the saddlebag graphic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 am

Did it died?
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 am

It died. I didn't have time at the time and I wanted to try my hand at some Dark Heresy GMing first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 am

Don't worry, everyone! I can /totally/ do GMing! /blatantlies
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5518
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Roll to Pony: An Illustrated Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 am

We shall leave it to fate. If everyone dies in the finale of Illumination I will run another pony RP. Necro can play the villian from here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum