Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH!

2 posters

Go down

My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Empty My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH!

Post  Dsarker Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am

This is a new collaborative effort, based on the Orkhammer stories on 1d4chan.

Basic idea is that orks have infested Ponyville, replacing all the elements of harmony except Twilight, and all the other ponies. Celestia pops by for a visit, notices they are orks, and before she can escape she gets Orked too.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5506
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Empty Re: My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH!

Post  Debesh Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH! DA ORKS!

AH DID SOMMIN, BOZZ!

"Pinkie, what is this?" Celestia waved a hoof at the offending piece of... food? It might have been edible by some kind of scavenger, at one point. Now, it was moldy and rotten, its true nature hidden by decay.
"DAT'S LUNCH, PRINCESS!" the pony replied, picking up the offending thing in a hoof. It came off the counter with a wet splotch, and the party pony simply chucked it into the open oven, slamming it closed. "DAT GONNA MAKE A GOOD MEAL! ONLY DA BEST FO DA PRINCESS!" Celestia felt slightly sick.
After a few minutes, Pinkie opened the oven, and with an oven mitt in her mouth she pulled out the thing. It had transformed, impossibly, into a single cupcake. Pinkie spat the thing out onto an outstretched hoof and offered it to the Princess.
"HERE YA GO, PRINCESS! AH HOPES YA LIKES IT!" Fighting down her revulsion, Celestia plucked the treat up with her magic.
"Thank you, Pinkie. It looks... wonderful." The pony literally beamed under her praise, and Celestia wasted no time at nibbling at the pastry.
You know, she thought, it isn't all that bad.
Debesh
Debesh
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4758
Friendship Lessons : 12

Pony Profile
Name: Debesh Unnos
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Left_bar_bleue11/15My Little Ork: Friendship is WAAAGH! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum