Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+13
Loud Whispers
tagg
Sonic_Raindoom
Slag
Jervill
Zangi
Jacob/Lee
Armok
Kaijyuu
Necro910
Johuotar
Flying Dice
Andal
17 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Kaijyuu Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Jervill wrote:Also, Kaijyuu, Applejack cleans up nicely. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 2752327810
Indeed. AJ don't need no wet manes to look damn sexy.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6188
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Necro910 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am

So apparently some of the crazier vegans are calling people who eat meat "bloodmouths", and trying to get it to be a thing.

I AM A BLOODMOUTH, CONSUMER OF FLESH!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10965
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 am

They should've learned by now that being self righteous only encourages you dirty carnivores!
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6188

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:30 am

I totally support PETA.
Ponies Eating Tasty Animals

Zangi, Consumer of Flesh has a nice ring to it.
Zangi
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5623

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 am

Necro910 wrote:So apparently some of the crazier vegans are calling people who eat meat "bloodmouths", and trying to get it to be a thing.

I AM A BLOODMOUTH, CONSUMER OF FLESH!

Wow. Can I put that on my resume?

"I AM A BLOODMOUTH. OBEY OR BE DEVOURED.

Also, here are my references."
Andal
Andal

Pony Pals : 6067
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 am

Best reply:
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 am

"I like my meat like I like my victims: young, tender, and bloody."

DOHOHO
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6863
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Over halfway done with TNG season 2; people tend not to die as often when Picard's in command compared to other Star Trek captains.
Number of dead crewmen: 5
Worf gets his ass kicked: 4
Enterprise is destroyed (but not really): 1
Tea. Earl Greyer. Hot.: 1
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 5022
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 am

Necro910 wrote:
Slag wrote:I think I've had ponies in my dreams, before. I don't quite remember because most of my dreams are rather traumatic and I don't really care to remember them.
Don't worry, I die in literally every one of my dreams. Usually slow and painful.
'Never gotten a poneh dream before, however most of my dreams do involve outsmarting mythological creatures (or failing and dying horribly) or utterly bizarre alternate realities. I think the most recent one incorporated both, where I was in some game show (with a lovely opening scene of someone winning through a slightly lethal vertical obstacle course. It was a typical ancient Egyptian mason-looking guy climbing up a series of iron bars, set up like a fire ladder next to some staircases, ramps and occasional jumps, all built with what looked like blackened Industrial-age British iron works.
This guy makes it to the top easy, when all of a sudden I'm going through the obstacles.
I run up to the climbing bars, ignoring the stairs, the ramps and the jumps (each was a separate rung), when the announcer, well, announces.
Out of a portal (think DF-portal not science portal) comes a massive snake, we're talking Danh or Jormungandr size (couldn't even see where the head ended) which was apparently called Wespe.
It immediately rushes for me, and I leap from the bars to get between a conveniently placed rock pillar, frustrating the big reptile to no end.
Seeing the show get boring, suddenly all the contestants zerg rush the course (none succumbing to the big ass snake), when some crazy dream-hag announces her boredom, by releasing a swarm of something apparently called the devourer of Asphodel. A google search post-dream reveals Asphodels to be a type of flower, which is a nice thing for my subconscious to be hallucinating about. But of course it turns out the devourers are some sort of face eating scarab things and everyone who doesn't get out soon dies. I get out, swarm dies, snake is being a snake and I wake up sweating and confused.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5602
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 am

Loud Whispers wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
Slag wrote:I think I've had ponies in my dreams, before. I don't quite remember because most of my dreams are rather traumatic and I don't really care to remember them.
Don't worry, I die in literally every one of my dreams. Usually slow and painful.
'Never gotten a poneh dream before, however most of my dreams do involve outsmarting mythological creatures (or failing and dying horribly) or utterly bizarre alternate realities. I think the most recent one incorporated both, where I was in some game show (with a lovely opening scene of someone winning through a slightly lethal vertical obstacle course. It was a typical ancient Egyptian mason-looking guy climbing up a series of iron bars, set up like a fire ladder next to some staircases, ramps and occasional jumps, all built with what looked like blackened Industrial-age British iron works.
This guy makes it to the top easy, when all of a sudden I'm going through the obstacles.
I run up to the climbing bars, ignoring the stairs, the ramps and the jumps (each was a separate rung), when the announcer, well, announces.
Out of a portal (think DF-portal not science portal) comes a massive snake, we're talking Danh or Jormungandr size (couldn't even see where the head ended) which was apparently called Wespe.
It immediately rushes for me, and I leap from the bars to get between a conveniently placed rock pillar, frustrating the big reptile to no end.
Seeing the show get boring, suddenly all the contestants zerg rush the course (none succumbing to the big ass snake), when some crazy dream-hag announces her boredom, by releasing a swarm of something apparently called the devourer of Asphodel. A google search post-dream reveals Asphodels to be a type of flower, which is a nice thing for my subconscious to be hallucinating about. But of course it turns out the devourers are some sort of face eating scarab things and everyone who doesn't get out soon dies. I get out, swarm dies, snake is being a snake and I wake up sweating and confused.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Fa04b1
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 am

I assume it was the residue of Takeshi's castle haunting my subconscious. But damn can your uncontrolled brain come up with awesome stuff.

Oh and Necro, have a vanity thread :3
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1337/42Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 am

Loud Whispers wrote:I assume it was the residue of Takeshi's castle haunting my subconscious. But damn can your uncontrolled brain come up with awesome stuff.

Oh and Necro, have a vanity thread :3

I'm that unspoken thing that everyone knows of.

Also, the Necro910 on the Terraria forums is a FAKE. THEY ARE A FAKEY FAKEY FAKE. They say they have a girlfriend, directly contradicting what I've said on this forum and Bay12.

Also, I never made a second account on Bay12. I don't avoid my punishments like that, it's disrespectful and self-defeating. I'm waiting for parole.

Also x2: Tell them I'm a Homestucker now.

Also x3: I got on Toady's bad side by being derailment incarnate. I was constantly being summoned at the time before my banishment. My mention would oftentimes be enough to derail a thread in maniacal dwarfness. After ponies, there was that too. Since I was a mini-celebrity, it would have been sad if I were gone. I also teased who I think was Slag about liking the 15 year old (Something like that, I forget) next door. I think that was the 'official' reason, and the real reason was because of constant derailing.

Give them this post.

Last edited by Necro910 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:48 am

Word for word? Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 2752327810
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 am

Loud Whispers wrote:Word for word? Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 2752327810
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 284372934
Eeyup

EDIT:
Dear tahujdt...
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 am

I saw what you did there.

Give them this link.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 am

I don wanna Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 4009717067
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 am

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m4upenWJpJ1rtcfaqo1_500

I never thought I'd get to use this
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 am

What exactly are they? I say this of course, not having ever touched Homestuck before.
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:36 am

I have done thy bidding. Now to wait for the inevitable doom of our forum.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6683
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:40 am

"It is as if a thousand voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced by the falling of many hundreds of barrels of cheese..."
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:02 am

Purple guy's Dualscar, green/jade's Dolorosa, blue's Mindfang.

Mindfang and Dualscar are kismesi (kismesises?) [Matespritship is basically our version of love: A sexual/romantic relationship of positive feelings. Kismesistude is a sexual/romantic relationship of hate].

Dualscar got pissed over Mindfang's constant womens' jealousy games, and ended up getting the Dolorosa assassinated.

Have the wiki page.

Also, Slag: I mixed you up with someone named tlc or something like that on Bay12. He got banned after I did, presumably defending me and then getting banned for, and I quote, "Sassing the mods".

Dear 'king' DZA:
PREPARE YOUR EMUS

Dear Corai:
That avatar is awesome.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 am

Meta-greeting to bay12!

Haaaaaeeyyyyyyllllooooooooooo
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 am

Enjoy your stay in our own little slice of hell!
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5072
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 am

Jacob/Lee wrote:Enjoy your stay in our own little slice of hell!

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 Pinkie%20Pie%20let's%20party
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

If you look at the font flying past, there's a lot of wingdings and ASCII.

CANNOT BE UNSEEN

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 16 858802827
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next