Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+13
Loud Whispers
tagg
Sonic_Raindoom
Slag
Jervill
Zangi
Jacob/Lee
Armok
Kaijyuu
Necro910
Johuotar
Flying Dice
Andal
17 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Kaijyuu Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 am

What exactly is she teabagging, and why?
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6188
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Necro910 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 am

Kaijyuu wrote:What exactly is she teabagging, and why?
She is sitting

She is sitting like an Olympic sitter

She

is

sitting

SITTIIIIIIIIIIING
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10965
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Slag wrote:Play as a pony, annoy the shit out of ally and enemy alike!
I like that part in particular. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 983518067

Flying Dice wrote:I'd kill for a stealh-based sniper mission where you've got a pegasus spotter radioing in targets from her spot up in a cloud. Try and tell me that doesn't sound like a great buddy-movie dynamic, too. You've got the emotionally damaged human sniper and the snarky, energetic pegasus spotter. Bonus points if they've been set up by elements of their respective governments and are trying to clear their names. Have a scene where the pegasus is trying to evade helicopter gunships in a cloudy/foggy cityscape while the human is doing the same with patrols in a forest, with side-by-side splitscreen shots. Boom, blockbuster. New opening week sales records.
Oh actually this ones even better. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 2743108599
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5451
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 pm

I wonder what kind of records they'd keep.

Probably how many people friendly-fired on allied ponies, among other things.

Dunno how much discussing we might do on this topic, but if it gets to be thread-worthy (for some inexplicable reason) just yell at me to make a thread. Or do it yourself, that would probably work too.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6683
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armok Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am

Flying Dice wrote:I'd kill for a stealh-based sniper mission where you've got a pegasus spotter radioing in targets from her spot up in a cloud. Try and tell me that doesn't sound like a great buddy-movie dynamic, too. You've got the emotionally damaged human sniper and the snarky, energetic pegasus spotter. Bonus points if they've been set up by elements of their respective governments and are trying to clear their names. Have a scene where the pegasus is trying to evade helicopter gunships in a cloudy/foggy cityscape while the human is doing the same with patrols in a forest, with side-by-side splitscreen shots. Boom, blockbuster. New opening week sales records.
Someone write this fanfic now!
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4956
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 am

Armok wrote:
Someone write this fanfic now!
I'm tempted to attack this plot-bunny for once, but if someone else wants to, that'd be even better (because they might actually see it all the way through).
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6863
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

I'd be willing to try a co-op, if you would. Between the two of us, we'd probably get it mostly done Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 591830264
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 am

Trying to get my FiMFiction unread chapters below fifty is like fighting the tide.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 am

"Gay," said Puddleglum with a deep sigh. "That's what we've got to be. Gay... I'll be gay. Like this" — and he assumed a ghastly grin... Though her tongue was never still, you could hardly say she talked. She made love to everyone — the grooms, the porters, the housemaids, the ladies-in-waiting, and the elderly giant lords whose hunting days were past. She submitted to being kissed and pawed about by any number of giantesses, many of whom seemed sorry for her and called her "a poor little thing" though none of them explained why. Scrubb and Puddleglum both did their best, but girls do that kind of thing better than boys. Even boys do it better than Marsh-wiggles.
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 3349273258 What the hell am I reading?

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

With no context, I can't tell either. In fact, I think I might be even more lost than you.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

It's one of the Narnia books. *checks* The Silver Chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

...Aren't the Narnia books supposed to be, like, based heavily off Christian mythology?

...Which makes that fit all the better. The Bible, because even the most prudish society can't stop a holy book from teaching kids about those taboo topics.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 pm

BiTcHeS i JuSt GoT a ClOwN hOrN!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 pm

How to play Kickstarter for a bunch of morons:

1) Create account
2) Start a Kickstarter for some kind of "research"
3) Recieve ~200,000 USD
4) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nyyltEWo1rpixmro1_1280.jpg

Never trust a woman.

(Also note that this is a joke and that is just a sad attempt at bashing the real project.)

(Also note THAT is a joke, and it is the real result I believe. End of the line of bad jokes, though)
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5072
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 am

Jacob/Lee wrote:How to play Kickstarter for a bunch of morons:

1) Create account
3) Recieve ~200,000 USD

Never trust a woman.

(Also note that this is a joke and that is just a sad attempt at bashing the real project.)

(Also note THAT is a joke, and it is the real result I believe. End of the line of bad jokes, though)

Obligated to link the B12 thread with the discussion on it.... http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104759.msg3480609#msg3480609

Firestarter
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5623

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 am

"Shit" is an accurate descriptor for the majority of those games.

EDIT: Haha, the majority of those I know from Zero Punctuation. I don't know what to say about that.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 am

Zangi wrote:
Jacob/Lee wrote:How to play Kickstarter for a bunch of morons:

1) Create account
3) Recieve ~200,000 USD

Never trust a woman.

Obligated to link the B12 thread with the discussion on it.... http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104759.msg3480609#msg3480609

Firestarter
Heh, yeah. Didn't expect something like that.

Unrelated quote is unrelated.
2:07 AM - Necro910: Goodnight
Necro910 left chat.
2:07 AM - Jacob/Lee: G'night.
2:08 AM - Jacob/Lee: FUUUUUUUU
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5072
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 pm

DM says we're visiting an anarchist planet in this session.
DM says they have currency.

Me: OBJECTION!

Proceed to debate the intricacies of an actual anarchist state.

EDIT: And I proceed to get my butt kicked by our local political science major. She kicked the butt of the GM too so it's all good!
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 pm

So anarchist can have currency?
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:16 am

Johuotar wrote:So anarchist can have currency?
Bottlecaps, 'nuff said.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 am

No, not really. No property, remember?

But I lost on other details, like calling it an "anarchist state."
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 am

I'm sitting inside a giant plant, preparing to murder people[\outofcontext]

EDIT: It's really heating up in here. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 12 2828631586

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:17 pm

First day of the year that is uncomfortably warm.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

All alone!
Whether you like it or not,
alone is something you'll
be quite a lot.
I'm afraid sometimes
you'll play lonely games too,
games you can't win
because you'll play against you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:20 am

NobodyPro wrote:All alone!
Whether you like it or not,
alone is something you'll
be quite a lot.
I'm afraid sometimes
you'll play lonely games too,
games you can't win
because you'll play against you.
Unless of course you make a win-win situation.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next