Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diomedian Crusade

2 posters

Go down

Diomedian Crusade Empty Diomedian Crusade

Post  Dsarker Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 pm

"Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... brethren. In but a single decade - a few mere swipes of the pendulum - we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend. Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries in the Canterlot Statue Garden, it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic God-Princess.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this universe is mindless. In mere hours, billions will die! Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! All of them! They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed! And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free!

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Let Equestria burn!!!" - attributed to Discord.

Diomedian Crusade 133431551461

Diomedian Crusade LunaHeresycolored

"Luna was weak. Luna was a fool. She had the whole planet within her grasp and she let it slip away." - attributed to Terrus Kinslayer, Bane of Equestria.

Welcome to Diomedian Crusade. In this, the premise is that you are one of the Diomedians (think corrupted ponies. They originated in the My Little Fortress mod, by Nidokoenig), and working to overthrow the Equestrian Principality as well as claim glory and daemonic power from the patronage of the four Dark Gods of Chaos.

Nurgle, god of fatalistic mirth and disease. Think Pinkie Pie but with disease instead of parties.

Slaanesh, god of excess and perfection. Almost like Rarity or Twilight Sparkle, or even Rainbow Dash.

Khorne, god of honor and blood. Applejack, but bucking heads instead of apples.

Tzeentch, god of plotting and change. The most inhuman of the lot.

This game is on IRC on Fridays for Americans. It already has sufficient players, but if you want to watch, feel free to PM me and I can provide a handy link to the channel it is on.

This thread will have logs from the sessions available as soon as they can be posted, so you can have a look at how it plays.

Current Character list:

Gilded Tongue, the face of the party and a keshi pony. He has brainwashed two young fillies into obeying his every command, and relies on his words to protect and provide for himself.

Mental Scar, one of the two mages and a tentacle pony. A telepath that has been exposed to the horrors of the material plane and no longer fears them.

[RECORD EXPUNGED], another mage and a tentacle pony.

[RECORD EXPUNGED], an assassin by vocation and a darkbolt by birth. One of the less cruel members of his vocation...not to mention his race.

[RECORD EXPUNGED], a forsaken member of the darkbolts, she has learned to care for herself, in battle and out.

For now, these characters are relatively pure and inexperienced...but their choices will soon change this.

And as always, every act of theirs serves Chaos, whether they wish it or not.

For the Dark Gods!
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5506
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
Diomedian Crusade Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Diomedian Crusade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Diomedian Crusade Empty Re: Diomedian Crusade

Post  Debesh Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 am

They call us monsters. They call us heretics. They fear us and hate us, but not because we're dangerous.
They fear us because we are right.
Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne! Equestria will burn!
Debesh
Debesh
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4758
Friendship Lessons : 12

Pony Profile
Name: Debesh Unnos
Spells:
Experience:
Diomedian Crusade Left_bar_bleue11/15Diomedian Crusade Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum