Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Impending Doom on Wed May 02, 2012 3:17 am

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Thumb640x360

Lego CUUSOO is a website hosted by the Lego Group, where people can propose ideas for new Lego sets or series for others to vote on. If a proposal recieves ten thousand votes, it is reviewed and (possibly) becomes an actual product.

Anyways, somone proposed a line of My Little Pony sets, complete with new pony figures. Check it out Here.
Impending Doom
Impending Doom
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Posts : 153
Pony Pals : 2921
Friendship Lessons : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 am

Won't happen. Hasbro competes with Lego, as Hasbro has 'Kreo' or somesuch. If ponies do go blocky, Kreo is the place to ask.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 9166
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue9/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Flying Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 am

Fuck all duplicates of Lego. If I play with blocky pastel colored ponies, they're going to be Lego, not some shitty knockoff. Ponies and Lego, anyone? 2823768015
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 5064
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Andal on Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Flying Dice wrote:Fuck all duplicates of Lego. If I play with blocky pastel colored ponies, they're going to be Lego, not some shitty knockoff. Ponies and Lego, anyone? 2823768015

Ponies and Lego, anyone? 617262291
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 456
Pony Pals : 4268
Friendship Lessons : 17
Join date : 2012-03-19

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue13/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Flying Dice wrote:Fuck all duplicates of Lego. If I play with blocky pastel colored ponies, they're going to be Lego, not some shitty knockoff. Ponies and Lego, anyone? 2823768015
Good luck convincing Hasbro to give that gold mine to Lego.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 9166
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue9/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Flying Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Profit split?
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Posts : 1757
Pony Pals : 5064
Friendship Lessons : 2
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere, surrounded by meth labs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Sean Mirrsen on Wed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Let's just convince them to merge. The question is, who buys who?

And if all else fails, nobody can stop people making Mindstorms pony models. Well, except the laws of physics and the like.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 644
Pony Pals : 3409
Friendship Lessons : -7
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 33
Location : Tolyatti, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Sean Mirrsen wrote:Let's just convince them to merge. The question is, who buys who?

And if all else fails, nobody can stop people making Mindstorms pony models. Well, except the laws of physics and the like.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery"

GUYS

GUYS

WE NEED MORE ARTILLERY SO THAT GODS DON'T ATTACK THE BRONIES
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 9166
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue9/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Johuotar on Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Andal wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:Fuck all duplicates of Lego. If I play with blocky pastel colored ponies, they're going to be Lego, not some shitty knockoff. Ponies and Lego, anyone? 2823768015

Ponies and Lego, anyone? 617262291
This.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 626
Pony Pals : 3652
Friendship Lessons : -5
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Sean Mirrsen on Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Sean Mirrsen wrote:Let's just convince them to merge. The question is, who buys who?

And if all else fails, nobody can stop people making Mindstorms pony models. Well, except the laws of physics and the like.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery"

GUYS

GUYS

WE NEED MORE ARTILLERY SO THAT GODS DON'T ATTACK THE BRONIES
More artillery, or better artillery?
Spoiler:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? PartyPuntgun
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 644
Pony Pals : 3409
Friendship Lessons : -7
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 33
Location : Tolyatti, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Necro910 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Sean Mirrsen wrote:
Necro910 wrote:
Sean Mirrsen wrote:Let's just convince them to merge. The question is, who buys who?

And if all else fails, nobody can stop people making Mindstorms pony models. Well, except the laws of physics and the like.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery"

GUYS

GUYS

WE NEED MORE ARTILLERY SO THAT GODS DON'T ATTACK THE BRONIES
More artillery, or better artillery?
Spoiler:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? PartyPuntgun
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Bf4
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 9166
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue9/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Loud Whispers on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

I take it no such Legos exist?
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Posts : 860
Pony Pals : 3803
Friendship Lessons : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 1008
Location : A terrifying biome.

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue1337/42Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

View user profile http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Necro910 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 am

Loud Whispers wrote:I take it no such Legos exist?

Necro910 wrote:Won't happen. Hasbro competes with Lego, as Hasbro has 'Kreo' or somesuch. If ponies do go blocky, Kreo is the place to ask.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Posts : 3164
Pony Pals : 9166
Friendship Lessons : 11
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue9/0Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Armok on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Not unless you make them yourself with a 3d printer, which shouldn't be very hard if you get your hands on one.
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Posts : 326
Pony Pals : 3157
Friendship Lessons : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Ponies and Lego, anyone? Left_bar_bleue10/10Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ponies and Lego, anyone? Empty Re: Ponies and Lego, anyone?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum