Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, the other forum is officially dead?

+8
Debesh
Uristqwerty
Slag
Zaerosz
Flying Dice
The Master
Sean Mirrsen
MC Dirty
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the other forum is officially dead?

Post  Armok Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Your link doesn't work. But I'm pretty sure I've read all the gore stuff posted there except the cheerile one because it was so long and I don't have the time.
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4933
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the other forum is officially dead?

Post  Sean Mirrsen Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Yes, it's the Cheerilee one. So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 191907979

Yeah, it's pretty long. I trust you will find some time. I'd yell "Allons-y!" but I'm not going there. So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 288276434
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5185
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Armok Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 am

I can tell you with damn near certainty I won't. I have a reading list of much higher priority stuff long enough to last decades.
Armok
Armok

Pony Pals : 4933
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10So, the other forum is officially dead? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum