Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark]

3 posters

Go down

Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark]

Post  Zangi Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am

Pony Perks (WIP):

Well, its an excerpt from my headcanon. Gonna start with something like a prologue or introduction of sorts at least for this particular character in my universe.

Ponies will die, but I don't believe I'll be descriptive enough about it to warrant inclusion into the everfree. (Maybe..?) Though, there will be much implied I guess. If it does, feel free to move it. If I find that I must turn down the darker path, I'll.. well I'll figure out how I'd separate it out.

Haysaw Part 1:

Also, I think I've added to and changed this about 4 times already... so I figured I may as well post some part of it now or else I'll never get this shit done.
It sounds cool and sensible in my head, not so much when I put it in text raw form.

Last edited by Zangi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Zangi
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5572
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Left_bar_bleue1/1Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty Re: Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark]

Post  Dsarker Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am

I dunno. Something about it seems off.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5478
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty Re: Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark]

Post  Sean Mirrsen Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 am

Roamans? Haysaw? Kremlin? Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] 1853063028

Well, apart from the fact that I can't for the life of me guess what kind of setting you're trying to emulate, and your somewhat odd flow and structure in places (I'm one to talk, heh), I think it's pretty cool so far.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5157
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Not really a writer considering it, damn these ponies.

There really isn't a main setting... its like Equestria, a hodgepodge of different places. Canterlot = England.... Fillydelphia/Manehatten = US
I guess Kremlin isn't really appropriate for Haysaw's Castle/Citadel, when I think about it. Oh well, it can be used for Stalliongrad when I end up using that... or I can just keep it simple.

A backdrop of the world at hand: Many major cities are a Duchy of its own, there is no King/Queen/Empress/Emperor uniting all of Equestria/Pony-kind... So yea, Equestria is run by a bunch of bickering nobility to say the least... Celestia/Luna have their own place in this world... but that is... for another time.

I suppose high fantasy and steammagitekpunk-ish? Different places are going to have different levels of magitek and stuff that makes em unique-ish? Its just right now, Haysaw is known for its cavalry charges in the open plains. Which I describe them setting it up there. I couldn't think of a corny name to give it. (I think I havn't been able to get some info that I wanted to across actually.)
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Left_bar_bleue1/1Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Just editing here...:

Blargh... looked all over the place for my 'Perks' post... well, I have plans relating to it I suppose.

Code:
[b]Physical[/b]
Perk: 5th Hoof
Description: You can use that glorified fanny duster of yours as if it was another limb, heck, its probably better, at least when you wanna work with the finer stuff unfit for hooves.  An incredible feet, considering its just hair.  Perhaps you shouldn't trim your tail...
Perk: Heavy Set
Description: Damn, you are big for a pony. A bit slower, but who needs speed when you got the strength and stamina to keep to keep on going?
Perk: Made of Something Else
Description: Ever moved so fast that it feels like you'd fall apart, painfully?  No?  Good, cause not everypony can even move that fast.  But, some ponies can and fewer of those have the mettle to withstand that speed, you are one of them.
You are more resistant to pain, also allowing you to take much more of a beating before your body would give out right from under you.

[b]Mental[/b]
Perk: Multi-Tasker
Description: Sure, some ponies are able to do a few simple things at the same time, but you, you can work on multiple complicated things at the same time, or at least do it much faster then normal.  While lesser ponies need to put their full attention on that 1 thing.
Perk: Twitchy Sense
Description: You are capable of sensing imminint 'danger', for you and those you are with.  They didn't listen, so who's laughing now?  Oh, nopony is.
Perk: Wild Charm
Description: There is just something about you, something that nopony could explain, but animals love you... or something, who knows.  Most of them anyways.
Animals of the wild are much less likely to attack you and your party.  The more harmless critters are more likely to befriend you or at least come to bask in whatever it is about you, not your friends, just you. 
For some odd reason, wild creatures who live in areas heavily frequented by ponies tend to... not want to be your friend.  Why is that?  Maybe if them damned tourists stopped feeding the wild animals.

[b]Pegasi Naturals[/b]
Perk: Cloud Manipulation
Description: Walking on clouds, thats what you do.  Heck, you can even sleep on em.  Oh yea, you can freely move them around and could even disperse them if you smack em with your hooves.
Perk: Flight
Description: Hey, you!  Yea, you!  The one with the wings!  You can fly!

[b]Unicorn Magic[/b]
Type: Telekinesis
Description: The most basic of Unicorn magic.  Pick up stuff, move stuff, just about any Unicorn can do it.
Type: Illusion
Description: The ability to make others see/touch/hear/taste/smell something you made up.  Some ponies would swear up and down that what they experienced really happened.
Type: Energy
Description: Raw magic energy, unbridled, it can be used to hurt others, but, when properly manipulated, you can put up barriers and so much more.
Type: Manipulation
Description: The ability to change the nature of objects, but still retaining its properties.

And found this other thing along the way... no clue what to do with this yet.
Code:
Pony: Rarity
Cutie Mark: Gems
Sub-Talent: Multi-Tasking and Fashion Sense
Spell: Finding Gems (Super Proficient)
Spells relating to Fashionable Stuff (Super Proficient)
Spells on Sciency Stuff (Terribad Proficiency in both learning and using, since she is not interested)

Spoiler:
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Zangi cancels Procrastination, interrupted by Random Inspiration. x2

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

There is turmoil in the Galactic Republic. Discontent with the corruption of the Republic and inherent differences its Jedi Order imposes upon its people, a collection of planets, under the leadership of the mysterious Admiral Starfire, has made its bid to secede from the Republic. Jedi Master Hayseed has personally seen to bring these planets back under control and to bring to heel what they see as a dangerous sect of Force users.

------------

Ignoring my feelings... is just as foreign as relying only on my own anger, rage, hatred, fear and aggression to wield this power, this force. It is such an unnatural state for me... for just about anypony. Our passion drives us to greater heights, our compassion compels us to act and our love holds us together. Yet, you and your crazy Jedi Order cannot accept us the way we are. Furthermore, you would take our young, any who you find capable enough to wield the force, indoctrinating them to your heartless ways. This, I cannot allow to go on any further.

And so, on this day of 3,652 BBY, we regretfully declare independence from the Galactic Republic and the cessation of relations with the Jedi Order.

-------------

Code of Camaraderie
There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain love.
Through love, I gain friendship.
Through friendship, I gain strength.
Through strength, I can protect.
The Force guide my way.

Zangi cancels Random Inspiration, interrupted by Procrastination.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Normal Republic or just ponies?
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Left_bar_bleue99999/100000Some Douches Word Dumping Grounds [Rated G for Grimdark] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 pm

I've considered both, I'll leave it to interpretation unless I find reason to delve more into this setting. Granted, I'm normally not a fan of humans and ponies... it would work with the given setting, since otherwise I'd have to fill in/convert most of the multitudes of humanoid species and what-not to 4 legged critters...
Or I could go half way, converting the more human-ish species into 4 legged critters and/or replacing them with one of the other Equestrian species...

There is also the fact that I am not really a fan of the whole star wars things, since I've only ever watched the first movie and played 3-4 of the games. Still, hard to resist when you have the whole Sith and Jedi thing... I mean their philosophies I guess.... and to corruptponify em.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Episode One, or the first movie?

Either way, must recommend Episode Five - Empire Strikes Back. It is the best of the entire series.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 am

The one with... Harrison Ford? I think he was Han Solo or something. Smuggler with the wookie.
And, meh, I have wookiepedia. I prefer imagining this stuff from the perspective of the games I played anyways.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

This has lately been rolling in my head. I grabbed the opening of King of Dragon Pass and ponified it. I want to do something with it, but my track record sucks... so meh. There is still some more stuff that I want to add to it... at least the opening game question parts.

1st:

2nd:

thrall:

ancient foe:

type:

3rd:

dragon:

move:
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down