Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are YOU playing?

+22
Sonic_Raindoom
Jervill
Jacob/Lee
Andal
Johuotar
Loud Whispers
Gizogin
Debesh
Fniff
Sean Mirrsen
Emberflash
MC Dirty
tagg
Necro910
Zaerosz
Zangi
BowlSoldier
Kaijyuu
Slag
Flying Dice
The Master
Rozy
26 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty Re: What are YOU playing?

Post  Slag Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm

I, unfortunately, suck at driving the light tanks that can actually do that, but I do well with tank destroyers. Sort of. I've had my fair share of kill zones, at least.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6653
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue69/99What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 am

Once you get past the pain of the low tiers (and as long as you avoid the British line), lights give you an amazing speed rush, especially if you've got good music accompanying your runs.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6833
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm

It's almost here

What are YOU playing? - Page 18 05755_2

Zerg is best poni
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10935
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

My wutz at the ending of that trailer... now I'm going to need to borrow the game from one of my siblings eventually... and cheatmode for the story or something.
Zangi
Zangi
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 5593
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 am

Huh... I have two ponies who are lovers... one is stricken with melancholy and the other has gone insane.

I found them hanging out together in their madness. Totally surprised.

DF: FOE
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5593
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

Super event weekend in WoT. Loads of discounts, lots of credit bonuses for tanks I use. I guess CKII will have to wait until Tuesday.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Lots and lots of Gmod Jailbreak.

Anyway, a story:
I was standing at the bottom of the cell block with my fellow guards when some random prisoners sprints out of his cell shouting "AMERICAAAAAAAAA!" All of the guards open fire and he teleports through that one vending machine. After we were done laughing, I found that guy on top of the cell block where the teleporter had dumped him and shot him, even though I didn't want to.
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5042
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 am

Oh, that reminds me of my JB days in CS:S. I played on the Xenogamers server constantly, not least because they were pretty cool guys (I later migrated to their Gmod TTT server), but also because of some of the crazy shit that would happen when one of the fascist-wardens would manage to grab warden for the round, the cool wardens who would give us freedays and wardays for pissing off bad wardens, and so forth. And also because they had a shitload of awesome maps. And a great selection of last-man-standing games for the final prisoner to play. I remember doing one round where I managed to get that and won the round by knife fighting each of the eight surviving cops in a Thunderdomesque basketball court.

In other news, WORLD OF FUCKING TANKS. I'll leave it to you to decide how to read that.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 am

Flying Dice wrote:In other news, WORLD OF FUCKING TANKS. I'll leave it to you to decide how to read that.
Considering how many times I've heard you and Slag talk about Girls und Panzer, we can interpret that more... literally, if we choose.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9/0What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Unfortunately, World of Tanks has all of the panzer and none of the girls, so I think the game would get pretty sausagefest-y pretty quick if that was going on.

Gotta respect the tanks, though. Some of them are pretty sexy.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue69/99What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:04 am

I just finished the Walking Dead game.

Feels, yo. Feels.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm still playing World of Tanks. Apparently I'm doing really good at it, too. This is my 3rd Mastered tank.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6k5si5vk275s7k/shot_003.jpg?m
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

JACOB, YOU CAN'T KILL ME. I AM GOD. I AM THE HONK. THE MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS WATCH OVER ME. ONLY BY MY HAND MAY I DIE. I. AM. HONK.

Speaking of honk my juggling club came in the mail so I have that now. Now, time to play Colonial Marines for the first time.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 am

"So yeah, to summarize the round. I'm insane, Axl Blyant is the goddamn physical embodiment of robustness, and the revs are whatever. Also, technically I won that round. Sort of." -Bdthemag

That was a hell of a rev round. I was the Head of Security. I spent most of the time following the captain's orders and being put off by his insanity (see: his first victim (both of them took it SERIOUSLY) http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.msg4109341#msg4109341 ). Then, my IRL friend goes on a bombing spree and I manage to capture him. He blew up the brig area so I shoved him in my office. After getting a nice little speech from the captain, and my friend making up bullshit about additional timed bombs, the captain decides to just kill him. He is gunned down in the chair as two people in hardsuits (one is the CMO who sided with the revs!), a Ripley, and a medical cyborg gather outside our door. As the people maneuver around outside, I go on about how I thought the captain was a good man until *insert all the shit that happened here, including the first torture and martial law*. After that, I stun and cuff him. The revs storm the room, use the Ripley and cyborg to block me in a corner, then murder the captain.

I'm just chilling, walking around, when that goddamned Ripley comes up and tries to kill me with its drill. The cyborg, still following Asimov laws, lets me out. I haul ass to the armory next door with the entire raiding party in hot pursuit. I run in and start shooting at the Ripley hot on my heels. I put several guns' worth of shots into it, hitting the cyborg a couple times. It blows up right at the perfect spot: it's against a rack, so it couldn't be pushed, and it blocked the entrance from the warden's office. The other door was bolted, and there was a table with a recharger. The guy from the Ripley tried to shoot me but I got him first. Person after person drops as I fire, using all the guns as I cycle them into the rechargers. The clown comes in and suffers the same fate, except he actually used real tactics. Huge fucking gunfight that ends with everyone except me dying. I recharge all the guns, stuff them in my pack, and get a move on. As I strolled out of the armory, with barely a blister on my body, I kill another rev. Corpses were EVERYWHERE in the armory and my office by the time I left.

Apparently, weeds choked the hallways. That, combined with firelocks and airless maintenance tunnels, meant the shuttle that had just docked was not an option. I walk back to security, go to my office, pull out the captain's corpse, and drag it into the escape pod not far away. With ten seconds to spare, I buckle the stiff in and then myself. I think that's the most people I've ever fought at one time, totally alone.
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

SS13 makes some great stories.

EDIT: Also, Colonial Marines doesn't seem that bad so far.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
Pony Fantasy VI

"Hey princess Capslock! Think fast!" *Attacks Luna*

EDIT: New one! Luna and AJ can toss the train!
Spoiler:
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5421
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Currently been playing Prison Architect and The Wonderful End of the World. Both have been pretty fun.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5499
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 am

I was playing UFO:TTS with Jacob/Lee. He thought I was sending floaters (who's specialty is in terror missions, for some reason) on a terror mission.
Cue retreat:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:59 am

Oh no, I knew you would send snakemen. I just didn't expect a friendly fire accident and multiple deaths quickly. I could've gotten a bunch more kills if my sniper wasn't killed on turn two.
Tactical Retreat (Like running away but manlier):
(right-click view to see the whole thing)
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 pm

So I installed the My Little Pony game out of curiosity and I'm pleasantly surprised. Most of the things I hate from Farmville are gone and the models and sprites look surprisingly good. Big Mac looks like such a stoner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

From what I've read, it's good for awhile until later on in the stages when it's nothing but parasprites everywhere and all the ponies are extremely expensive. It makes for a decent time waster for awhile, though, from the sounds of it.
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 4992
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/42What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Jervill wrote:From what I've read, it's good for awhile until later on in the stages when it's nothing but parasprites everywhere and all the ponies are extremely expensive. It makes for a decent time waster for awhile, though, from the sounds of it.
I'm gone three days, Twilight - Three days! - and you let the parasprites take over. No wonder Nightmare Moon seized control so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:49 am

Playing a 10+ year old racing game on a keyboard really cramps up my wrist. I also completely suck at it...placing 21st of 39 cars isn't much of an achievement. Razz

Wrecking all over Watkins Glen was fun though. What are YOU playing? - Page 18 541529558
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 4992
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/42What are YOU playing? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I finally finished the Fallout 1 game I posted about ages ago. I never got power armor so I didnt dare to fight the boss, I took the intelligent option of speaking him to death instead, which was very satisfying indeed. Wink I'll need to get around to playing the second one someday.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5421
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 am

Finally started playing SS13.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum