Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+7
Slag
Andal
Zangi
Kaijyuu
Jervill
XantalosoftheXanalok
Necro910
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Dsarker Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Well. This thread has certainly seen a lot of activity!

A question, which I have asked some previously:

I am writing some more Blueblood shipping. Who should I ship him with? Pinkie Pie or Twilight Sparkle? Fluttershy or Rarity may be doable, but will require waiting time for a new story.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Pals : 5478
Friendship Lessons : -9

Pony Profile
Name: Dsarker
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

https://mylittleponyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  XantalosoftheXanalok Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 am

Dsarker wrote:Well. This thread has certainly seen a lot of activity!

I am writing some more Blueblood shipping. Who should I ship him with? Pinkie Pie or Twilight Sparkle?
Fluttershy or Rarity may be doable, but will require waiting time for a new story.
Love affair with that French wife of Fancy Pants.
XantalosoftheXanalok
XantalosoftheXanalok
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 5131
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Xantalos
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 am

XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:

I am writing some more Blueblood shipping. Who should I ship him with? Pinkie Pie or Twilight Sparkle?
Fluttershy or Rarity may be doable, but will require waiting time for a new story.

Yes, that would be fine. But of the two I suggested, which should I do?
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/100000My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Dsarker wrote:
XantalosoftheXanalok wrote:

Yes, that would be fine. But of the two I suggested, which should I do?
I'd say Twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Thu May 02, 2013 3:12 am

Apparently iTunes had a pretty epic screw up in that they released Main Series Comic #7 Wednesday...two weeks before it's scheduled to come out. It's probably out there on the internet somewhere but I'll wait until the official release date when I get it. I thought #6 was a bit of a let down; but I loved Micro Series #3 "Rarity"...it was nice to see her in the spotlight since she didn't have an episode since "Sweet & Elite".

That said, I prefer Mebberson's art style (#5-#Cool for the ponies over Price's (#1-#4, see avatar) in general; although they're both nice.
Jervill
Jervill
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4971
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:14 am

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 BKHXv3tCUAEAi2S
The best thing about this whole Equestria Girls thing will be the over-analysis and riffing of everything about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 am

NobodyPro wrote:
Spoiler:
The best thing about this whole Equestria Girls thing will be the over-analysis and riffing of everything about it.

I dunno. I'm actually looking forward to the movie.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Spoiler:
I would love to be proved wrong about this movie. Trailers are often misleading, after all. Maybe it will surprise me like 21 Jump Street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

... Equestria Girls, after seeing the trailer. It is now morbid curiosity. The pony, Twilight Sparkle in anthro+human land?

Expect garbage, maybe get something decent... or just something to watch cause it is spawned from pony.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Pals : 5572
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Sandy
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jervill Wed May 15, 2013 12:33 am

I'll just watch it the same way I watch Littlest Pet Shop: friendly mocking when it screws up, and legitimate enjoyment when it does something right.

EDIT: Oh, and comic book day tomorrow!
Jervill
Jervill

Pony Pals : 4971
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name: Jervill
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/42)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed May 15, 2013 4:19 am

EQ Daily trying to calm the masses on Equestria Girls
Spoiler:

I want to speculate that the anthro designs are pretty atrocious. Probably falls in the uncanny valley for quite a number of fans, including me I wager. Especially if you place them along side 'normal' looking human characters.
Anyone else feel the same?

Poor state of affairs for DHX... since I think it is Hasbro that designed the overall look of the characters? Or is it DHX that did it?

I want to post about this in that furry thread in B12, but it is ponies...

EDIT: Meh, fuck it, I will.

EDIT2: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126029.msg4248090#msg4248090
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 am

Zangi wrote:EQ Daily trying to calm the masses on Equestria Girls
Spoiler:

I want to speculate that the anthro designs are pretty atrocious. Probably falls in the uncanny valley for quite a number of fans, including me I wager. Especially if you place them along side 'normal' looking human characters.
Anyone else feel the same?

Poor state of affairs for DHX... since I think it is Hasbro that designed the overall look of the characters? Or is it DHX that did it?

I want to post about this in that furry thread in B12, but it is ponies...

EDIT: Meh, fuck it, I will.

EDIT2: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126029.msg4248090#msg4248090

They're having everyone in the same 'anthro' design, with coloured skin and hair.
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Wed May 15, 2013 5:23 am

I understand the idea behind the show, I guess. They're just trying to cash in on something that's apparently popular.

If Hasbro runs DHX into the ground with this, though, all of my hate. I'm sorta hoping this works out for them just so the studio doesn't get fucked over. Then I might have to firebomb Hasbro's corporate office or something.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6632

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue69/99My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 am

Dsarker wrote:

They're having everyone in the same 'anthro' design, with coloured skin and hair.
Hmm... that shit pretty much flew over my head when I saw that human, plus the 'bitch' kinda looked like a tanned human... what is with the token human anyways?

EDIT: Then I realize, horry shit, they toned down on the fatty baby cheeks. It doesn't look as bad as the preview designs they had shown before.

Is the token human supposed to be for the young boy/teen demographic?
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Mon May 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Ponies + Shingeki no Kyojin

Earth Ponies and Unicorns would be well suited to use the 3d maneuver contraptions and the general loadout of the soldiers.

I chuckled out loud thinking of giant ponies with shit-eating smiles... gnawing on smaller ponies... Does that make me a bad person?
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am

Spoiler:
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10914
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 pm

My initial thought to EQDaily's Discussion of Satyrs when I read this line: Are humans with pony bottoms something you would like to see?

"Wait, what?  Satyrs have goat bottoms.  You mean Centaurs right?"

But then... There really is no difference, since pony hind-legs/bottom would be similar to goat hind-legs/bottom.  Blargh me.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsarker Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Zangi wrote:My initial thought to EQDaily's Discussion of Satyrs when I read this line: Are humans with pony bottoms something you would like to see?

"Wait, what?  Satyrs have goat bottoms.  You mean Centaurs right?"

But then... There really is no difference, since pony hind-legs/bottom would be similar to goat hind-legs/bottom.  Blargh me.

Well, a satyr is a human with goat-like features. A faun is a half-human, half-goat. A centaur is a half-human, half horse. And a silenus (one of the sileni, as opposed to Silenus) is a satyr, but with horse features instead of goat features.

So, not so much 'blargh' as 'getting the wrong mythological creature' Razz
Dsarker
Dsarker
BANNED

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 pm

EQD no longer has "no fanfiction" button.My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 3998908174 

How will avoid them now?

EDIT: Mobile site still has it, I havent been using the normal site for some time.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5400
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Don't they just consolidate all the fanfiction in 1 post these days? Which only comes up every 2-5 days?

Also, random thought, Pony lavatories. Would probably be 'hole in the ground' types. Maybe raised a bit, depending on how fancy/expensive the lavatory is.

Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 am

Zangi wrote:Maybe raised a bit, depending on how fancy/expensive the lavatory is.
CELESTIA'S THRONE IS THE GRANDEST POOP HOLE IN AAAAAAAALL OF EQUESTRIA!
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10914
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9/0My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 am

I imagine Japanese style, basically urinals laid on their backs and you squat over it to do your business.

Also the new reply interface is a lot more colorful.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6632

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue69/99My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Zangi wrote:Don't they just consolidate all the fanfiction in 1 post these days?  Which only comes up every 2-5 days?

Okay, that explains it, thanks.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5400
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 am

Apple Clan's Theme Song:
Well, at least I think it would fit.
I've been meaning to post this for the past few months, but been forgetting to by the time I get home. There is probably another country song I want to put up, but don't remember right now.
Zangi
Zangi

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next