Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.)

+10
Slag
Jacob/Lee
Zaerosz
acidbomb113
Johuotar
Flying Dice
MC Dirty
Kaijyuu
Necro910
tagg
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.)

Post  tagg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 am

This thread started of as being about dwarf fortress, then it got derailed, twice, as happens to all the threads on this forum.
Now it is a thread for puns.
Spoiler:
Rules and guidelines will be put here if/when someone thinks up a good set.

Last edited by tagg on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Putting the rails under the train.)
tagg
tagg
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4893
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty Re: PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.)

Post  Necro910 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:13 am

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 2372617550
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10914
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Left_bar_bleue9/0PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty Re: PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.)

Post  Kaijyuu Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 am

*is currently playing it*

Damn material costs. I have to strip mine the entire map just to get all the gold I need to give every dwarf masterwork furniture.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6137
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Left_bar_bleue6/9PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 am

Kaijyuu wrote:*is currently playing it*

Damn material costs. I have to strip mine the entire map just to get all the gold I need to give every dwarf masterwork furniture.

WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Left_bar_bleue9/0PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  tagg Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:28 am

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS
tagg
tagg

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Dirty Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

That enough pylons for you?
MC Dirty
MC Dirty
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5218

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I knew exactly what that video was. Why did I watch the whole thing?
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6812
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Ugh, sc2.

Still peeved at the region locking. My group of friends from my warcraft 3 mapping days are spread around the globe, so 90% of the reason I wanted it vanished.

I think I'll buy it when it drops below $20. Including all the expansions. So... maybe 2020.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6137
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Left_bar_bleue6/9PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  Johuotar Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Ugh, sc2.

Still peeved at the region locking. My group of friends from my warcraft 3 mapping days are spread around the globe, so 90% of the reason I wanted it vanished.

PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 3998908174 Man that sucks, the only reason I bought sc2 was that my I could play it with my friends.

But yeah on topic, whats dwarf fortress? I heard its like Minecraft.
Johuotar
Johuotar
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5400
Friendship Lessons : -5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Heh, the only reason I bought SCII was to troll people in random 4v4.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  acidbomb113 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Ugh, sc2.

I think I'll buy it when it drops below $20. Including all the expansions. So... maybe 2020.
I'm with you dude, but maybe not that low. :/
Warcraft 3 mapping (and honestly the game iteself) was the shit.
THE shit.
acidbomb113
acidbomb113

Pony Pals : 4763

Back to top Go down

Post  tagg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 pm

SC2 is the only game I watch way more then I play. And by more I mean at all since my computer is a POS.
tagg
tagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 pm

SCII is fun, but the community is not. Most of the people I play with are around 11, and I like to play cortex RP. Not a good combination. Not one RP I've played has NOT turned into a shitstorm.

tagg wrote:SC2 is the only game I watch way more then I play. And by more I mean at all since my computer is a POS.
Post-Oriental Supremacy? PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 191907979
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Whenever someone on my team pisses me off, I just turtle in the back, teching and building a blob of broodlords and another of whatever that flier is that mutates into them.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

I turtle in the back with roaches, then come into their base while my allies do one giant air-rush. While their sensors are down, I sneak in and kill their other sensors and workers. I'll end up starving them of resources while they panic to meet my allies' forces and build marines/air units. I'll kill all their buildings at this point. If they hurt my roaches, I'll just burrow and heal back in about 10 seconds.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

Hah, dicking around with Roaches with the burrowed movement upgrade is too much fun. Especially against enemies that are too stupid for a setup that lets them throw down multiple sensor scans.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaerosz Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

A thread about DF, on a board populated mostly by DF players, and it's derailed into Starcraft within four posts. PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 1581736559
Zaerosz
Zaerosz
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4794

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Left_bar_bleue10/10PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Dirty Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am

Zaerosz wrote:A thread about DF, on a board populated mostly by DF players, and it's derailed into Starcraft within four posts. PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 1581736559
I fucking love this forum. PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) 164008139
MC Dirty
MC Dirty
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 am

Hey, if you think we should just talk about DF, I think I'll leaf.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  MC Dirty Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 am

Flying Dice wrote:Hey, if you think we should just talk about DF, I think I'll leaf.
Well, there's nothing wrong with branching out. Trying to get any of our threads on rails wood be fruitless, anyway.
Spoiler:
MC Dirty
MC Dirty
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 am

I love you guys too. And that thread.
Flying Dice wrote:Hah, dicking around with Roaches with the burrowed movement upgrade is too much fun. Especially against enemies that are too stupid for a setup that lets them throw down multiple sensor scans.
Big time. I'll just pop up where their troops aren't, so I get about 20 solid seconds of uninterrupted worker slaughter. Then I'll dig onto the other side and repeat with full health.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 am

Yeah, we really need to alder our behavior.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am

MC Dirty wrote:
Flying Dice wrote:Hey, if you think we should just talk about DF, I think I'll leaf.
Well, there's nothing wrong with branching out. Trying to get any of our threads on rails wood be fruitless, anyway.
Spoiler:
PUN! PUN! ABANDON THREAD!
PUNS: Whatever the buck you want! (Need a new theme.) Abandon-thread1

Nah, who am I kidding. Pun threads are always fruitless, anyway.
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5021
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 am

Actually, they often help people get to the root of a problem.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:38 am

I love yew all.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum