Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random non sequitur posts thread

+19
Andal
Debesh
Loud Whispers
Kirbypowered
Johuotar
Kaijyuu
Emberflash
Nighzmarquls
Jacob/Lee
Necro910
Flying Dice
Sean Mirrsen
Armok
Zangi
MC Dirty
acidbomb113
Slag
Zaerosz
tagg
23 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Kaijyuu Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 am

Hah, reading over those comments, the only people freaking out are those whining about people "freaking out over a line". The people who were actually pointing out the, erm, issue, were polite about it.

It's amazing how many people are insanely indignant over other people being remotely indignant. It's why I can't take the term "serious business" in any of its forms remotely seriously. Hypocrisy, ho!
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6136
Friendship Lessons : 7

Pony Profile
Name: Kaijyuu
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Random non sequitur posts thread

Post  Necro910 Sat May 26, 2012 5:36 am

Flying Dice's conversation on bullying
No italics because I can't hit the quote button on Bay12:

Advice: Explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate. 1) Find out their weaknesses, shortcomings, and strengths. 2) Rally the troops, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." 3) Stab at every weakspot in their mind. Creep them out, humiliate them, throw whatever hatchet you can that won't get you in trouble. 4) Grind them into the dust. Make them shudder at the thought of attacking you.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10913
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 am

Alternately, sneak a weapon into school. Don't even kill them with it, just let them know that if they keep fucking with you, they'll regret it.

And if you do get expelled, find out where they live and kill their family. It's not like you're going to be managing anything better with your life at that point anyway.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Pals : 6631
Friendship Lessons : 8

Pony Profile
Name: Cherry Pop
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  scelly9 Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 am

Personally, I took the route of hacking their facebook and coming out for them. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 2752327810
scelly9
scelly9
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4386
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat May 26, 2012 5:54 am

Slag wrote:Alternately, sneak a weapon into school. Don't even kill them with it, just let them know that if they keep fucking with you, they'll regret it.

And if you do get expelled, find out where they live and kill their family. It's not like you're going to be managing anything better with your life at that point anyway.
https://youtu.be/PhKDrn9uV90?t=19s

scelly9 wrote:Personally, I took the route of hacking their facebook and coming out for them. Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 2752327810
Holy shit, I just realized I've never gone to facebook.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue9/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 am

I've been to facebook's front page. Every time I've followed a link to facebook it brings up the signup page, which of course I'm not going to use.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue6/9Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)

Back to top Go down

Post  scelly9 Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 am

I once made a facebook account. It was absolutely shit.
scelly9
scelly9
Pony
Pony

Pony Pals : 4386
Friendship Lessons : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Sat May 26, 2012 6:02 am

Kaijyuu wrote:I've been to facebook's front page. Every time I've followed a link to facebook it brings up the signup page, which of course I'm not going to use.
They force you to sign up for a free account? Alright now that's just sad.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 am

I have a Facebook account that I actively use to keep in touch with college friends and old friends from areas I've lived. I hate calling people, and email I only really use for work stuff.
Andal
Andal
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 6015
Friendship Lessons : 17

Pony Profile
Name: Andal
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 am

I have a Facebook account. I never use it except when it's literally the only way I can contact someone, and even then only in special occasions.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue69/99Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/99)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sat May 26, 2012 6:06 am

Amusingly, it's also how I discovered several of my friends are bronies, as they noticed that I answered a pony related poll on the Hub's page.
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue13/0Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun May 27, 2012 7:32 am

I should gamble on horse races more often. Not much better than going to the track with $6 and leaving with $60, and a decent win feels like a double shot of vodka, except better and without the initial burning.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Pony Pals : 6811
Friendship Lessons : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 pm

I just realized a ridiculous number of Twilight x [Insert name here] ship fics involve the same scene:

For some reason, [pony] will have trouble leaving library and/or getting home. Twilight offers to let them stay over. Realizes extra mattress is in closet/stored away, asks if [pony] minds sharing her bed. Cuddles/awkwardmorningcuddles/sex ensues.
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaijyuu Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Twilight likes sleepovers. Of course she's going to engineer such situations.
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Sun May 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Kaijyuu wrote:Twilight likes sleepovers. Of course she's going to engineer such situations.
She probably even has a book on it, like "Sleepover Engineering 101".

If she doesn't have one, then she's writing one.

I suddenly feel like I've created the beginnings of a new meme. Except of course I didn't, but Twilight having (or writing, if she doesn't) a book on any given subject is an interesting thought.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5156
Friendship Lessons : -7

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm

1. Make reason for somepony to stay overnight.
2. Realize that you "accidentally" damaged the guest futon.
3. ????
4. Sexytime.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slag Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 am

You'd think that a Twilight willing to share her bed so readily wouldn't make poor Spike sleep on a glorified place mat.
Slag
Slag
Delusional Alicorn
Delusional Alicorn

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 am

Slag wrote:You'd think that a Twilight willing to share her bed so readily wouldn't make poor Spike sleep on a glorified place mat.
No matter how willing, keeping a small fire-sneezing-prone creature with long scales sharp enough to embed into hardwood next to you in bed, when you're soft and flammable, is not a very good idea.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Sean Mirrsen wrote:
Slag wrote:You'd think that a Twilight willing to share her bed so readily wouldn't make poor Spike sleep on a glorified place mat.
No matter how willing, keeping a small fire-sneezing-prone creature with long scales sharp enough to embed into hardwood next to you in bed, when you're soft and flammable, is not a very good idea.

Sean Mirrsen wrote:long scales sharp enough to embed into hardwood next to you in bed
Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 2752327810
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 28, 2012 9:46 am

Necro910 wrote:
Sean Mirrsen wrote:

Sean Mirrsen wrote:long scales sharp enough to embed into hardwood next to you in bed
If anyone had something long and sharp that could embed itself into your hardwood in bed, I think you'd be sleeping separately.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Dice Mon May 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I don't think Twi is into guro, especially involving herself.
Flying Dice
Flying Dice
Badmin
Badmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mirrsen Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Flying Dice wrote:I don't think Twi is into guro, especially involving herself.
Yeah, although I suppose it depends on whether or not she's done researching Contingent Resurrection. If she is, all bets are off.
Sean Mirrsen
Sean Mirrsen
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob/Lee Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Necro910 wrote:
Sean Mirrsen wrote:

I had to re-read that bit a few times to make sure I was reading it correctly, which I wasn't...
Jacob/Lee
Jacob/Lee

Pony Pals : 5020
Friendship Lessons : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Andal Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 am

Completely off-the-wall question.

Is there is any way of freezing a title at "Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony" regardless of post-count? I'd rather not become some feather-brained brave and noble pegasus, pointy-headed enlightened and graceful unicorn, or worst most glorious of all, a stuck-up, aloof windbag of an beneficent and regal alicorn. Rather, I feel resigned to would prefer to continue slaving away laboring for the continued support of my maniacal and delusional glorious magical overlords.
Andal
Andal

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Wed May 30, 2012 4:09 am

Andal wrote:maniacal and delusional glorious magical overlords.
Aren't we both? Random non sequitur posts thread - Page 37 917825377

EDIT: What the fuck. The text on this forum keeps getting smaller and smaller, and now it's almost blurred. Also, when I'm posting the text box will jump up and down, and when it's down it'll be covered by the "Disable BBCode in the post" and all those options.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Profile
Spells:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next