Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity

4 posters

Go down

Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity

Post  Nighzmarquls Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello folks!

I'm working on what will one day be a completely free to use creative commons 'world building' resource Deep Nobles If you frequent the Bay12 Creative Project Forums you've probably seen it already. But in light of my arrival here I thought I'd spread this particular nugget to everywhere I could.

I'll answer any questions regarding the Deep Nobles themselves here or on the original post (wherever you care to ask them) and I am here by opening up the Deep Nobles for use in any stories or other creative projects the forum goers here care to use them for.

Also please feel free to ask anything, I have a lot of ideas on this concept floating in my head but have not always realized what people are actually interested in or not.

Nighzmarquls
Oppressed Proletarian Earth Pony

Pony Pals : 4583
Friendship Lessons : -8

http://nighzmarquls.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty Re: Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity

Post  Armok Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 am

Technically, the Deep Nobles are (VERY!) original content, and thus don't belong in fanfiction. In fact, the stance you've taken towards canonization probably make calling ANYTHING "fanfiction" of deep nobles hairy at best.

I think this goes in general.

Also, I'm interested in hearing more about the kind of content you couldn't publish on bay12. THAT probably belongs in Everfree somewhere.
Armok
Armok
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus
Second-Class Citizen Pegasus

Pony Pals : 4905
Friendship Lessons : 0

Pony Profile
Name:
Spells:
Experience:
Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Left_bar_bleue10/10Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty Re: Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity

Post  Nighzmarquls Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 am

Armok wrote:Technically, the Deep Nobles are (VERY!) original content, and thus don't belong in fanfiction. In fact, the stance you've taken towards canonization probably make calling ANYTHING "fanfiction" of deep nobles hairy at best.

Also, I'm interested in hearing more about the kind of content you couldn't publish on bay12. THAT probably belongs in Everfree somewhere.

Hmmm, still getting used to the organization structure of the forums, but I suppose in this case Deep Nobles integrated with X fanfiction would be the basis of putting it here, so that is my stance for it existing here... I shall facilitate any questions on integrating Deep Nobles into other fan fiction canon then?

I'm a dash loopy due to sickness right now so apologies if I make a few fuax pas.

Nighzmarquls

Back to top Go down

Post  Necro910 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am

Nighzmarquls wrote:
Armok wrote:Technically, the Deep Nobles are (VERY!) original content, and thus don't belong in fanfiction. In fact, the stance you've taken towards canonization probably make calling ANYTHING "fanfiction" of deep nobles hairy at best.

Hmmm, still getting used to the organization structure of the forums, but I suppose in this case Deep Nobles integrated with X fanfiction would be the basis of putting it here, so that is my stance for it existing here... I shall facilitate any questions on integrating Deep Nobles into other fan fiction canon then?

I'm a dash loopy due to sickness right now so apologies if I make a few fuax pas.

Nighzmarquls wrote:I'm a dash loopy due to sickness right now so apologies if I make a few fuax pas.

Nighzmarquls wrote:I'm a dash loopy

Nighzmarquls wrote:I'm a dash

Yes!

On a more serious note, there'd have to be a reason for the characters to go into the depths. Or on a more grim note, the other way around.
Necro910
Necro910
Celestial Companion
Celestial Companion

Pony Pals : 10914
Friendship Lessons : 11

Pony Profile
Name: Necro
Spells:
Experience:
Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Left_bar_bleue9/0Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty_bar_bleue  (9/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Whispers Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:49 pm

[/relevant to interests=yes]
Loud Whispers
Loud Whispers
Magical Overlord Unicorn
Magical Overlord Unicorn

Pony Pals : 5551
Friendship Lessons : 3

Pony Profile
Name: VIDEO NON OMNES
Spells:
Experience:
Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Left_bar_bleue1337/42Open Invitation to Story Writers to Vent Creativity Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=54290

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighzmarquls Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Loud Whispers wrote:[/relevant to interests=yes]

Ooh thank you Smile

It would be interesting to know what is piqued and if you have any yearning voids of knowledge I can satisfy.

Nighzmarquls

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down